It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Was poking around & saw there's a couple of COD: WWII dagger keys & was wondering it I could claim them?

And also the dlc marked as ??? caught my attention & thought it was kind of weird... so googled it & it appears to be this: https://www.techarp.com/games/captain-tsubasa-free-dlc/

Dlc given out with the namco newsletter, no corresponding steam url & there's a screen shot on that site of the uniform.
JunglePredator: Was poking around & saw there's a couple of COD: WWII dagger keys & was wondering it I could claim them?

And also the dlc marked as ??? caught my attention & thought it was kind of weird... so googled it & it appears to be this: https://www.techarp.com/games/captain-tsubasa-free-dlc/

Dlc given out with the namco newsletter, no corresponding steam url & there's a screen shot on that site of the uniform.
Granted. Thanks for the link to the DLC.
JunglePredator: Was poking around & saw there's a couple of COD: WWII dagger keys & was wondering it I could claim them?

finkleroy: Granted. Thanks for the link to the DLC.
Thanks; to gnome as well (I really never know if I should say the names...).

----Edit----
Those can be returned to the pool; they apparently can be only claimed in US/GB. I'm in Canada & that's usually the same keys as the US so thought it was fine. However... in this case it's not. Steam denied activation.
Thanks all the same.
Post edited June 23, 2021 by JunglePredator
Good morning finkleroy!
May I request the daggered Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition please?
Thank you in advance!
Hello dears, I'd like to ask for Bacteria.
Big headache here, in need of a simple, no action puzzle with no text or loudy graphics I can click around while listening to some language class. Always curious about it and it seems that the right time to try it has come and see what to think of those mixed reviews.
cryware: Good morning finkleroy!
May I request the daggered Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition please?
Thank you in advance!
Granted.
Dogmaus: Hello dears, I'd like to ask for Bacteria.
Big headache here, in need of a simple, no action puzzle with no text or loudy graphics I can click around while listening to some language class. Always curious about it and it seems that the right time to try it has come and see what to think of those mixed reviews.
Granted.
Thank you ofthenexus for "Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition"
today I found a fan translation to Spanish that I'll be testing soon and if everything goes fine probably will buy it in GOG :)

And also thank you to finkleroy and all the donors that make all this happen
Dogmaus: Hello dears, I'd like to ask for Bacteria.
It's not in the giveaway but I recommend Desktop Dungeons. $8 CAD during the Steam sale.
There's a new update! The limit is one non-daggered key and one daggered key. Multiple DLC for the same game count as one key. All keys granted during the month of June count toward the total monthly limit of 3 non-daggered keys + 5 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NgM3mw2lql3Axf1QNPVVxs2ak-BuoOuWvQdb7DNMeCU/edit?usp=sharing
SONG OF HORROR COMPLETE EDITION if I may
zlaywal: SONG OF HORROR COMPLETE EDITION if I may
Granted.
And and additionsl Frostpunk: The Rifts (DLC) please
May I have Vampyr?
zlaywal: And and additionsl Frostpunk: The Rifts (DLC) please
Granted.
DiffuseReflection: May I have Vampyr?
Granted.
May I have Darksiders Genesis? Thanks.