It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So since COD didn't work, may I request Guacamelee 2?
May I have MOTHERGUNSHIP if it still available?
RedFireGaming: So since COD didn't work, may I request Guacamelee 2?
Granted.

Both Call of Duty: WWII and Crusader Kings II are region locked and have been returned to the update. There is no way of knowing where they can be redeemed.
NickZah: May I have MOTHERGUNSHIP if it still available?
Granted.
Big thanks to greyhat for Space Pilgrim Episode II + III + IV, and to finkleroy for World's Dawn and for hosting this giveaway (along with Damon18:)!
I woud like to request Call of Duty: WWII and see if the key works in Portugal.
Paulo_Moura69: I woud like to request Call of Duty: WWII and see if the key works in Portugal.
Granted.
Many thanks to Korotan and finkleroy for the MOTHERGUNSHIP.
I would like to thank anonymous donor for Call of Duty: WWII, finkleroy and Damon18 for managing the giveaway.
Requesting Avernum 3, please.
since this night's dream was much more interesting than being first to ask for Evenicle, may I have STASIS?
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting Avernum 3, please.
Granted.
LynXsh: since this night's dream was much more interesting than being first to ask for Evenicle, may I have STASIS?
Granted.
I would like to take A Short Hike please.
Hi finkleroy, can I request Asura: Vengeance Expansion and Anti-Opoly (†) with Planets Under Attack (†) please?
May I request Agony?
I'd like to ask for A New Beginning for this round, please.