It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I please have Patrician IV Gold and Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion DLC (DLC) daggered?
bler144: If it's still available I'd be interested in Call of Juarez, please :)
finkleroy: Granted.
whiteflame199: can i change my request to Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor and the daggered the story of my uncle
finkleroy: Granted.
tq finkleroy for hosting, Damon18 for the key of Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor and tag+ for the key of
A Story About My Uncle:
Thanks to Damon18 for the Juarez key, and to finkleroy for his meowsterful handling of this GA! (as always)
Mortius1: May I please have Patrician IV Gold and Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion DLC (DLC) daggered?
Granted.
Can I request Red Faction + Red Faction II, and the 5 Magicka DLC in the daggered list (Final Frontier, Mashlands, Nippon, Peculiar Gadgets Item Pack, Robe Bundle)?
cardangrille: Can I request Red Faction + Red Faction II, and the 5 Magicka DLC in the daggered list (Final Frontier, Mashlands, Nippon, Peculiar Gadgets Item Pack, Robe Bundle)?
Granted.
Big thanks to finkleroy and PMPMGamer for the 5 Magicka DLC and for Red Faction + Red Faction II!
I'm interested in Europa Universalis 3 and The Void.
ssling: I'm interested in Europa Universalis 3 and The Void.
The limit is one non-daggered key + one daggered key per update round, so you'll have to choose between them.
ssling: I'm interested in Europa Universalis 3 and The Void.
finkleroy: The limit is one non-daggered key + one daggered key per update round, so you'll have to choose between them.
Ah, sorry. May I have EU3 and SIMULACRA from main list then?
KOTOR please, thank you
Can I ask for Dungeons 3?
May I have American Fugitive, please ?
may i have Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
May I ask for Ether Vapor Remaster plz?