It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damn! I was so close with Jets'n'Guns... Can I have Suguri Collection as another side-scroller?
I would like to request Levelhead.
May I ask for Hack n Slash and Dungeons 2?
Post edited August 29, 2021 by slurredprey
LootHunter: Damn! I was so close with Jets'n'Guns... Can I have Suguri Collection as another side-scroller?
Granted.
Paulo_Moura69: I would like to request Levelhead.
Granted.
slurredprey: May I ask for Hack n Slash and Dungeons 2?
Granted.
LootHunter: Damn! I was so close with Jets'n'Guns... Can I have Suguri Collection as another side-scroller?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you and PMPMGamer for the game.
Thank you finkleroy and frogthroat for Levelhead.
Thanks to Cyempa for Dungeons 2 and to Catac1ysm for Hack n' Slash! Thanks to finkleroy for keeping the giveaway running and sorry for the edit!
May I ask for Niffelheim and Beat Hazard(†)?
Thank you finkleroy and DoryaMish7 for the SWINE key
Thank you finkleroy for the giveaway, and Cymepa for the CastleStorm key!

Thank you also grynn for the chance to try the Journey to the Center of the Earth key, unfortunately it was a duplicate. May I have the daggered Bell Ringer key instead?
Thanks Damon18 for Warhammer 40k: Space Wolf and grynn for Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods and, of course, finkleroy for hosting!
Thank you to TT_TT_TT_TT, PMPMGamer and finkleroy for their dedication and generosity!
Baldur8888: May I ask for Niffelheim and Beat Hazard(†)?
You've already received 5 non-daggered keys this month, but your request for the daggered Beat Hazard is granted.
DiffuseReflection: Thank you finkleroy for the giveaway, and Cymepa for the CastleStorm key!

Thank you also grynn for the chance to try the Journey to the Center of the Earth key, unfortunately it was a duplicate. May I have the daggered Bell Ringer key instead?
Granted.
Thanks a lot to Cymepa and finkleroy for Space Rangers HD.
Could I please ask for Dreamwalker: Never Fall Asleep. Thank you.