It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm interested in Koala Kids and the daggered Pain Train 2, The Crypts of Anak Shaba - VR, Throne of Lies:Medieval Politics.
May I please get Magicka.
Can I have The Journey Down: Chapter One?
For the last this month I'd like to request these games from main list:
Mata Hari
Super Hexagon
Thanks finkleroy, letsmaybeLP92 and Rosalumina.
Microfish_1: I would like to ask for Imperial Glory, & Trainz Settle & Carlisle from the main list for a family member, knowing it will use up two of my slots.
For my final request, please may i have Red Riding Hood Star-Crossed Lovers ?
You've currently received 5 non-daggered keys this month. That would bring you up to 8, but the limit is 6, so you'll have to choose between them.
slurredprey: For my final request, may I ask for
Red Orchestra 2 from the update,
Rover Mechanic Simulator
White Noise Online
Incoming Forces from the main list,

MonstaFish
Secrets of Magic
Glorkian Warrior Trials of Glork
Artists of Fortune Lacerta Planet DLC from the main daggered list
Granted, although I don't seem to have a key for White Noise Online. I have no idea how that happened. Sorry about that.
grynn: Can I have Randal's Monday?
Granted.
MaxFulvus: May I have Zeno Clash 2 Special Edition, please ?
Granted.
JakobFel: May I request Majesty 2 from the non-daggered selection on the update and the following games from the daggered selection the main list?

- Aveyond 3-1: Lord of Twilight
- El Matador
- MonstaFish
- My Downtown
- Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf
- Turba
Granted.
kmonster: I'm interested in Koala Kids and the daggered Pain Train 2, The Crypts of Anak Shaba - VR, Throne of Lies:Medieval Politics.
Granted.
Hapygoo: May I please get Magicka.
Granted.
CervelloYM: Can I have The Journey Down: Chapter One?
Granted.
ssling: For the last this month I'd like to request these games from main list:
Mata Hari
Super Hexagon
Granted.
Thank you finkleroy and Damon18 for the game!
Can I ask for QLORB and Real World Racing from daggered?
drxenija: Can I ask for QLORB and Real World Racing from daggered?
Granted.
Time for round 3! Everyone is allowed one non-daggered game and one daggered game per update round! Please keep in mind that ALL keys you are granted during January count toward the monthly limit of 6 non-daggered keys + 10 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wg2iZnEuG2W4c0vhUpiosrJD1EUOe6VyAvWopWnrIeU/edit?usp=sharing
May I have Shadowgrounds?
PMPMGamer for Mata Hari
Navagon for Super Hexagon
finkleroy for managing
DiffuseReflection: May I have Shadowgrounds?
Granted.
finkleroy: You've currently received 5 non-daggered keys this month. That would bring you up to 8, but the limit is 6, so you'll have to choose between them.
My mistake; I miscounted. Apologies! In that case, May I please have the Trainz Settle & Carlisle game? Thank you!
Microfish_1: My mistake; I miscounted. Apologies! In that case, May I please have the Trainz Settle & Carlisle game? Thank you!
Granted.