It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LootHunter: Can I have Aquanox?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you and PMPMGamer for the game.
And thanks once again to PMPMGamer and finkleroy for Arcane Worlds! As a kid, I remember playing the original Magic Carpet on my grandmother's old Compaq PC and since this game is inspired by said classic, it immediately caught my eye!
I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time a request was granted. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
Thanks to PMPMGamer and finkleroy for Mirror Mysteries!
May I have Relow from the main list?

Thanks a lot to PMPMGamer and finkleroy for Arcane Worlds btw.
thank you wanderer_27 for the game
Shannon Tweed Attack of the Groupies please?
Can I get Tulpa?
grynn: May I have Relow from the main list?

Granted.
Microfish_1: Shannon Tweed Attack of the Groupies please?
Granted.
Kelefane: Can I get Tulpa?
Granted.
Thanks again to PMPMGamer for Trapped Dead but unluckily it was a non working key (already activated)
Thanks anyhow!
thank you, Crisco1492 and finkleroy, for the game!
OP, I discovered this thread and have some Origin keys to giveaway (I can't give them away on SteamGifts, which I've used in the past). I figured someone here might be interested in them. The FAQ says I should send a private message but it won't let me due to privacy settings. I added you as a friend.
Thanks to wanderer_27for the dono and finkleroyfor the delivery P.S Sorry for the delay
Damon18: Thanks again to PMPMGamer for Trapped Dead but unluckily it was a non working key (already activated)
Thanks anyhow!
Sorry again for the key being duplicated but i can't know without trying the key... (and i already got these games i've been offering)
It's not good and I hope there aren't many with error... But you never know what kind of keys Indiegala offers.

finkleroy: Granted.
LootHunter: Thank you and PMPMGamer for the game.
JakobFel: And thanks once again to PMPMGamer and finkleroy for Arcane Worlds! As a kid, I remember playing the original Magic Carpet on my grandmother's old Compaq PC and since this game is inspired by said classic, it immediately caught my eye!
Soldatov: Thanks to PMPMGamer and finkleroy for Mirror Mysteries!
grynn: May I have Relow from the main list?

You're very welcome, enjoy with games! :)
Can I ask for Hero of Kingdom plz?