It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Back to the Future: The Game please
Due to a mixup the non-daggered key I received was for a different game. Thank you summitus for the chance to try it!

May I have Swordbreaker the Game?
sorry double post
Post edited January 18, 2022 by zlaywal
(My non-daggered games was for a different game than intended. Thanks summitus for the chance to try it!)

[Edit: apologies for the double post, I didn't see the previous post had gone through.]
Post edited January 18, 2022 by DiffuseReflection
Many thanks to PMPMGamer for Europa Universalis III Complete + Divine Wind + Heir to the Throne
and to our ga host finkleroy
LynXsh: Suguri Collection looks wicked sick. may I have this one, please?
Granted.
slurredprey: May I request Arcane Raise instead?
Granted.
whiteflame199: can i requst for arcane rise,and may i ask hom many more updates for this month
I'm afraid you were beaten to it. Either one or two. It depends on how many more donations there are this month.
zejango: May I request too Masha Rescues Grandma?
Granted.
whiteflame199: may i also request deep sky derelics
Granted.
zlaywal: Back to the Future: The Game please
Granted.
DiffuseReflection: Due to a mixup the non-daggered key I received was for a different game. Thank you summitus for the chance to try it!

Granted.
Thank you finkleroy for the giveaway, and wanderer_27 for Swordbreaker and Rescue Lucy!
tq finkleroy for hosting and summitus for the key appreciate it
I'd like to ask for Heroes of Normandie and Triangle.
Thanks finkleroy, Soldatov and wanderer_27.
may i request broken sword 1 & 2

Man, how many time have I watched Back To The Future on my uncle's Laser Disc as a child

I used to have Back To The Future game on my GOG wishlist, but the demise of the original company made me resigned to the fact that I will never play a legal copy of it. When the key activated without a problem it was a mixture of joy and relief

Thank you finkleroy for managing the GA threads and especially Mr_Whiffles for the Steam key.
Thanks to wanderer_27 for Arcane Raise and to finkleroy for running the giveaway!
joseh20: I'd like to ask for Heroes of Normandie and Triangle.
Granted.
de__vito: may i request broken sword 1 & 2

The limit is one non-daggered key + one daggered key per update round, so you'll have to choose between them.
may i request dlc Rise of Flight: Legendary Bombers