It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Baldur8888: Thanks to PMPMGamer and finkleroy for Hacker Evolution: Untold.
You're very welcome, enjoy! :)
There's a new update! The limit is one non-daggered key and one daggered key. Multiple DLC for the same game count as one key. All keys granted during the month of August count toward the total monthly limit of 5 non-daggered keys + 7 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YvdVR35wdDzU0VMf5IXNMx4e85tmHc3-3_loabV7E98/edit?usp=sharing
I'd like to ask As Far As The Eye please
May I have Whispers of a Machine and the Genshin Impact daggered codes?
zlaywal: I'd like to ask As Far As The Eye please
Granted.
DiffuseReflection: May I have Whispers of a Machine and the Genshin Impact daggered codes?
Granted.
Can I ask for Betrayer in daggered?
drxenija: Can I ask for Betrayer in daggered?
Granted.
May I ask for Opus Magnum and Complimentary Reviewer Package?
May I request Spirit Hunter: Death Mark?
Thank you finkleroy and TT_TT_TT_TT for As Far As The Eye.

I enjoyed another Humble Choice game published by Goblinz , Iris and The Giant and I hope I enjoyed AFATE like the previous one
slurredprey: May I ask for Opus Magnum and Complimentary Reviewer Package?
Granted. Please let us know what on Earth the latter is. I'm curious.
Outriders: May I request Spirit Hunter: Death Mark?
Granted.
Nvm
Post edited August 20, 2021 by drxenija
i'd like to ask for turok 2
Thanks to Not_you for Opus Magnum, and to Catac1ysm for "Complimentary Reviewer Package", which turns out to ba "Arcane preRaise" and it's DLCs. Thanks to finkleroy for managing the thread!
Post edited August 20, 2021 by slurredprey
Thank you finkleroy for the giveaway, Not_you for the Whispers of a Machine key, and grynn and finkleroy for the Genshin Impact codes! I could not redeem one of the Genshin Impact codes ("Prime gaming bundle 2"), so hopefully someone else can still make use of it.