It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HemanthTG: Can I have Rainbow Six Siege or 5$ Steam Card?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
high rated
Normally there are two, and occasionally three, updates per month. This month there will only be one. Normally I wouldn't announce how many updates there will be, but I figured it's a good idea to let everyone know because one update in a month is extremely unusual. A first, if memory serves. That's not to say that there aren't quite a few keys waiting in the wings. There are.
Three games a month is already generous.
It's not your responsibility to have update every month, the main list is already robust.

With that said, may I ask Tharsis as my last one? :3
I'd like to ask for Gunmetal Arcadia Zero. Thanks.
May I ask for Bet On Soldier?
Can I ask for 3 Stars of Destiny?
Can I ask for Knights and Merchants?
It's very considerate of you to inform us of the update situation of this month, finkle, thanks!
May I have Castle of no Escape 2 and Dustforce DX?
I should have 2 left because a key didn't work before.

I will pick Sakura Beach and Dusty Revenge please.

It's not what it looks like...I assure you
Could I have 1 Screen Platformer and The Survivors?
I'd like Songs of Skydale, please. Thank you.
I have been really torn about it, but I feel like taking up the challenge. May I have PUSS, please? It looks wonderful and I like punishing myself with hard platformer/arcades. After so many extremely negative and positive reviews, I gotta see with my own eyes.
Thanks a lot guys. Really nice of you all.
CervelloYM: Three games a month is already generous.
It's not your responsibility to have update every month, the main list is already robust.

With that said, may I ask Tharsis as my last one? :3
Granted.
zlaywal: I'd like to ask for Gunmetal Arcadia Zero. Thanks.
Granted.
PMPMGamer: May I ask for Bet On Soldier?
Granted.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Can I ask for 3 Stars of Destiny?
Granted.
zejango: Can I ask for Knights and Merchants?
Granted.
Makotolia: It's very considerate of you to inform us of the update situation of this month, finkle, thanks!
May I have Castle of no Escape 2 and Dustforce DX?
Granted.
drxenija: I should have 2 left because a key didn't work before.

I will pick Sakura Beach and Dusty Revenge please.

It's not what it looks like...I assure you
Granted.
cardangrille: Could I have 1 Screen Platformer and The Survivors?
I daggered The Survivors, so you can still request one more non-daggered game this month. Granted.
triock: I'd like Songs of Skydale, please. Thank you.
Granted.
Dogmaus: I have been really torn about it, but I feel like taking up the challenge. May I have PUSS, please? It looks wonderful and I like punishing myself with hard platformer/arcades. After so many extremely negative and positive reviews, I gotta see with my own eyes.
Granted.
Post edited May 28, 2020 by finkleroy
Thanks to lostlittlegnome for Castle of no Escape 2, to Lone_Scout for Dustforce DX, and to finkle and Damon18 for maintaining this GA :)