It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finally I can come to a decision.
May I ask Underhero please?
Thanks again finkleroy and Navagon for the game.
RickyAndersen: Finally I can come to a decision.
May I ask Underhero please?
Granted.
I would like to request TIMEframe for gixgox (count it as my own request). Thank you.
For my last one, can I have Cursed Castilla?
Can I have Hand of Fate and Regular Human Basketball?
AWG43: I would like to request TIMEframe for gixgox (count it as my own request). Thank you.
I don't feel comfortable doing that.
CervelloYM: For my last one, can I have Cursed Castilla?
Granted.
zejango: Can I have Hand of Fate and Regular Human Basketball?
Granted.
Post edited February 25, 2020 by finkleroy
Hi! May I ask for The Adventure Pals?
Thank you!
AWG43: I would like to request TIMEframe for gixgox (count it as my own request). Thank you.
finkleroy: I don't feel comfortable doing that.
Then, can I just request TIMEframe. And let's just pretend I will keep it for myself. ;)
Thanks finkleroy and Navagon!
Lone_Scout: Hi! May I ask for The Adventure Pals?
Thank you!
Granted.
AWG43: Then, can I just request TIMEframe. And let's just pretend I will keep it for myself. ;)
I don't want to set a precedent. We recently discussed this in one of the giveaway threads, and decided not to do this.
finkleroy: I don't feel comfortable doing that.
That's OK.
Thank you AW43 for the kind gesture and thank you finkleroy for keeping an eye on us hunters and gatherers. ;)

I'll wait the few days until March.
Lone_Scout: Hi! May I ask for The Adventure Pals?
Thank you!
finkleroy: Granted.
AWG43: Then, can I just request TIMEframe. And let's just pretend I will keep it for myself. ;)
finkleroy: I don't want to set a precedent. We recently discussed this in one of the giveaway threads, and decided not to do this.
Post edited February 25, 2020 by gixgox
finkleroy: I don't want to set a precedent. We recently discussed this in one of the giveaway threads, and decided not to do this.
Sorry. I didn't know about that discussion. Will keep it in mind for the next time.
Hi, may I have Blocks That Matter from the main list?
I would like to request Duck Game if I may, please.