It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

Please can I have the following:

- The Flame in the Flood

- Paradigm

- The Greedy Maxoon

- DarkEnd

- Serial Cleaner

- Labyronia RPG 2
direspirefirewire: Thank you so much for Guards, Damon18. I hope you and finkleroy have a great 2020!
You are very welcome and enjoy!

Also the tracker list has been updated with the requests granted up this moment

kmonster: I'm interested in Primal Carnage: Extinction, Crazy Pixel Streaker, Wurm Unlimited and the daggered games Gun Rocket, SPACECOM, Germ Wars, Deponia, Normality.
GameRager: Just in case you didn't know, and so you'll be aware in the future: If one takes their limit they cannot request anything else(if OP grants them their request that is) until the next month. :)

(Also sometimes OP only allows 1 non-daggered game and 1 daggered game from all lists while an update round is in progress....those are rounds where he adds a short list of new games, btw)
@Gamerager you are correct, but kmoster is fine since he requested only 1 title from the update list, the rest is coming from the main list, so also from the rules point of view everything is correct :)

Thank you everyone
Post edited January 25, 2020 by Damon18
ikrananka: I'd like to request Paradigm please.
Granted.
kmonster: I'm interested in Primal Carnage: Extinction, Crazy Pixel Streaker, Wurm Unlimited and the daggered games Gun Rocket, SPACECOM, Germ Wars, Deponia, Normality.
Granted.
AerynSun1701: Can i have Evergarden pls ? :)
Granted.
GameRager: Just in case you didn't know, and so you'll be aware in the future: If one takes their limit they cannot request anything else(if OP grants them their request that is) until the next month. :)

(Also sometimes OP only allows 1 non-daggered game and 1 daggered game from all lists while an update round is in progress....those are rounds where he adds a short list of new games, btw)
The limit of 1 non-daggered key + 1 daggered key only applies to the update list, per round. You're welcome to request as many games from the main list as you'd like whenever you'd like, as long as you stay within the limits.
pferreira1983: Hi,

Please can I have the following:

- The Flame in the Flood

- Paradigm

- The Greedy Maxoon

- DarkEnd

- Serial Cleaner

- Labyronia RPG 2
Damon18 has you marked down as having received 2 non-daggered games + 0 daggered games this month, but I have you marked down as having received 1 non-daggered game + 1 daggered game. I'm not sure what the real number is, so I'll allow this request. Granted.
Damon18: @Gamerager you are correct, but kmoster is fine since he requested only 1 title from the update list, the rest is coming from the main list, so also from the rules point of view everything is correct :)
K...just wanted to make myself useful and help out. Have a good one and thanks for the clarification. :)

finkleroy: The limit of 1 non-daggered key + 1 daggered key only applies to the update list, per round. You're welcome to request as many games from the main list as you'd like whenever you'd like, as long as you stay within the limits.
Thanks to you as well for the clarification/info. :)
Post edited January 25, 2020 by GameRager
Huge thanks to Korotan for Paradigm and as always to finkleroy for running this magnificent giveaway.
ikrananka: Huge thanks to Korotan for Paradigm and as always to finkleroy for running this magnificent giveaway.
Your welcome and thank you Damon18 for Space Pilgrim Episode 2.
thanks Lone Scout!
finkleroy: Damon18 has you marked down as having received 2 non-daggered games + 0 daggered games this month, but I have you marked down as having received 1 non-daggered game + 1 daggered game. I'm not sure what the real number is, so I'll allow this request. Granted.
According to my records (and from my saved lists), the previous request contained 2 titles: 1 non-daggered from the update (the sexy brutale) + 1 non-dagggered from the main (Luxor 2 HD)
I've sent you the link to the lists I'own, but ehy, no prob
Damon18: According to my records (and from my saved lists), the previous request contained 2 titles: 1 non-daggered from the update (the sexy brutale) + 1 non-dagggered from the main (Luxor 2 HD)
I've sent you the link to the lists I'own, but ehy, no prob
Is this the beginnings of an OP battle I see? Lemme get a chair and some popcor....I mean fighting is bad, m'kay.....we should all hug it all out. ;D

(To anyone that didn't get that the above is a joke....:))
GameRager: Is this the beginnings of an OP battle I see? Lemme get a chair and some popcor....I mean fighting is bad, m'kay.....we should all hug it all out. ;D

(To anyone that didn't get that the above is a joke....:))
No way! :D

1st - I'm no OP, just an humble helper
2nd - ehy we are all humans and small errors can be done by anyone (me in first place)
3rd - I won't ever override the supreme authority of finkleroy!

(I know you were kiddin eh!)
Damon18: 1st - I'm no OP, just an humble helper
2nd - ehy we are all humans and small errors can be done by anyone
3rd - I won't ever override the supreme authority of finkleroy!
1. Eh, to me you are like an honorary OP here. :)
2. True, true.
3. Good good...*strokes hands and smiles*...excellent excellent. ;)

(Also btw we got your sith paperwork and you forgot to fill in your Darth name. ;))

Damon18: (I know you were kiddin eh!)
I know, but if I don't add that in some peeps might not get that, so better safe than sorry eh? :)
finkleroy: Damon18 has you marked down as having received 2 non-daggered games + 0 daggered games this month, but I have you marked down as having received 1 non-daggered game + 1 daggered game. I'm not sure what the real number is, so I'll allow this request. Granted.
From what I remember and what's on the sheet for this month (Jan) I've used up two non-daggered games with this one in the list being my third. I have not as far as I'm aware requested any daggered games this month until now.

Thanks to donators daedaliavallis, QZacki, kusumahendra, AerynSun1701 and Damon18 for the games. Unfortunately triock's key had already been used...but that's fine. Thanks again guys!
Post edited January 26, 2020 by pferreira1983
pferreira1983: Unfortunately triock's key had already been used...but that's fine. Thanks again guys!
If it was a multi game key the other person redeeming games from it might've accidentally redeemed more than they should've...or OP messed up(it happens to all of us). Either way I hope OP looks into this. :)
Thank you to finkleroy and to Korotan for Steamy Sextet. Time for a, uh, interesting weekend.
GameRager: If it was a multi game key the other person redeeming games from it might've accidentally redeemed more than they should've...or OP messed up(it happens to all of us). Either way I hope OP looks into this. :)
There's nothing that can be looked into. It's impossible to see how many items a key contains before or after it's been redeemed, and after it's been redeemed, there's no way to see who redeemed it.
Post edited January 26, 2020 by finkleroy