It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to request Megabyte Punch please. Thank you
Bummer - I slept too long, now Everything is already gone.
But it seems that the daggered
The Plague
is still there. I'm not afraid of it, I'm vaccinated.

I hope Zeo is vaccinated against the flu too and he only caught a nasty cold.
Get better soon, friend.
May I request Starseed Pilgrim, Titan Attacks! and Twisted Lands Trilogy?

Also The 39 Steps (daggered)?

Thanks.
finkleroy: I'd like to request Q.U.B.E. 2, >observer_ and HIVESWAP: Act 1 and nominate kmcoolice for Syberia II(†).
I'll gladly accept your nomination. :)
triock: Is Shadow Tactics still available? If yes, I'd like to request it, loved demo version. Thanks.

edit: guess I'm too late. :/
It's okay, you are not too late. I stated that I'm asking for this game only if no one else wants it. I think I'll come up with something else to gift to my friend

I will edit my previous post immediately.
triock: Is Shadow Tactics still available? If yes, I'd like to request it, loved demo version. Thanks.

edit: guess I'm too late. :/
AWG43: It's okay, you are not too late. I stated that I'm asking for this game only if no one else wants it. I think I'll come up with something else to gift to my friend

I've only been part of the GOG community for a few months, but you guys are great! Upvoted!
May I ask for Face Noir and >observer_ and Supreme League of Patriots Please :) Have an awesome day Everyone!! And get well Zeo
Post edited February 02, 2019 by jimrh69
I was going to ask for 'Forward to the Sky' but apparently I bought it at Christmas. Excited to play that with the kid someday soon.

Anyway, if no one else has, I'll ask for the daggered:

PSYCHONAUTS

finkleroy: I wasn't offended at all, but you brought up a good point that I thought needed to be addressed.
It's worth being thoughtful about the balance. Similar to tomy's point, I don't think we're at the point where we need a 'rule' for it in this particular GA.

Just continue to be thoughtful about how much of an extra edge you have vs. how you utilize it ;)
A.Ryan:
finkleroy:
I have when giving keys and I know Zeo has wanted it said just take it so I think there could also be that as an option since I can get confusing who the key is for if your collecting piles of keys. I think that it's not an "edge" so much as a this GA takes work and an a bonus doesn't hurt I also know that neither of you abuse your powers.
Post edited February 02, 2019 by cecil
May I ask for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun please?
tiredliger: May I ask for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun please?
I think someone already asked for that if I read the requests right
It was inevitable that finkleroy get a first sight to what's available, such is the nature of this thread. I do think that it was unnecessary to put the game that he would like for himself (and his buddy kmcoolice :P) on the public list. As long as he then notice the donors privately (I doubt they would mind) it would never be a problem what he get.
Hi,

Please could I request Chaos Control if possible?
Thank you greyhat, ofthenexus, and swr2048 for the games!
AWG43: It's okay, you are not too late. I stated that I'm asking for this game only if no one else wants it. I think I'll come up with something else to gift to my friend

That's nice of you, I appreciate it. :)