It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A.Ryan: Another great update! sad observer is already gone :( Finkleroy beat us again xD,

Well can i ask for:

Everything
Rapture Rejects + DLC

And i wanna nominate Cecil for "Hover".

Thanks a lot for sharing like always!
For the record, this happens because I turned down zeo's offer of asking the donors if it would be all right for me to take their donation for myself. This way it's in public, so it's way more awkward, but at least it counts towards my total monthly limit, which I promise not to abuse, and nothing is done behind closed doors. It also kinda sucks to tease everyone with games that I'm going to request right away. I need to help proofread zeo's update sheet, so I need to know when each update will drop. I'm open to feedback about whether I should continue to request games the way I have been or ask the donors directly if they're okay with me taking them for myself. I'm extremely adverse to the latter option because the games weren't donated to me, but to zeo, so who am I to ask? At the same time, I can request them first, so it's kind of the same thing.

What does everyone think? I don't think I should get any kind of special treatment, but I promise not to abuse my privileges. Last month, the only reason I even hit my limit was it was the end of the month, so I looked over the list and found a couple cheap games I thought I'd like.
Post edited February 02, 2019 by finkleroy
A.Ryan: Another great update! sad observer is already gone :( Finkleroy beat us again xD,

Well can i ask for:

Everything
Rapture Rejects + DLC

And i wanna nominate Cecil for "Hover".

Thanks a lot for sharing like always!
finkleroy: For the record, this happens because I turned down zeo's offer of asking the donors if it would be all right for me to take their donation for myself. This way it's in public, so it's way more awkward, but at least it counts towards my total monthly limit, which I promise not to abuse, and nothing is done behind closed doors.
That explain a lot xD, but maybe u feel ofensed for my words, and its not my point, you are a big donor on this forum and you should take whatever u want here, Sorry if i dont explain myself correctly pal!

ps: Oh and if i can and still available i wanna add "Headleander" to my request for this month :)
nwm already requested, I'm blind :)
Post edited February 02, 2019 by MadyNora
Hope you'll get better soon, zeo.

EDIT: @zeogold, I revoke my request in triock's favor, so ignore the next part of this post, please.

I'd like to request Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun for one of my friends on Steam, but only in case if no one else is willing to request this game here.
Post edited February 02, 2019 by AWG43
A.Ryan: That explain a lot xD, but maybe u feel ofensed for my words, and its not my point, you are a big donor on this forum and you should take whatever u want here, Sorry if i dont explain myself correctly pal!

ps: Oh and if i can and still available i wanna add "Headleander" to my request for this month :)
I wasn't offended at all, but you brought up a good point that I thought needed to be addressed. I wasn't quite sure how to broach the subject, but this was a good excuse to bring it up. If I could make it so that I could just be another random user again, I would, but I need to help zeo, and I can't do so unless I know what's been donated and when the updates will be released.

I mean, I could just take whatever donations I want, up until my monthly limit, before the update is released, and nobody would even know. This way, things are transparent, but it causes confusion and might make people jealous. What should I do here?
Post edited February 02, 2019 by finkleroy
I'd like
Duke Grabowski, Mighty Swashbuckler
Normality
please :)
Is Shadow Tactics still available? If yes, I'd like to request it, loved demo version. Thanks.

edit: guess I'm too late. :/
Post edited February 02, 2019 by triock
May I have Dead Island Definitive Edition because the user who asked seems to be a country where a key is not redeemed.
And may I have Tom Clancy's The Divison (Uplay) and
Daggered Games:
The Division Survival Expansion DLC
Outlast
Outlast: Whistleblower DLC
I would like to request Faces of Illusion:The Twin Phantoms.

I hope you feel better soon zeo and thanks to you and finkleroy for keeping this going.
A.Ryan: That explain a lot xD, but maybe u feel ofensed for my words, and its not my point, you are a big donor on this forum and you should take whatever u want here, Sorry if i dont explain myself correctly pal!

finkleroy: I wasn't offended at all, but you brought up a good point that I thought needed to be addressed. I wasn't quite sure how to broach the subject, but this was a good excuse to bring it up. If I could make it so that I could just be another random user again, I would, but I need to help zeo, and I can't do so unless I know what's been donated and when the updates will be released.

I mean, I could just take whatever donations I want, up until my monthly limit, before the update is released, and nobody would even know. This way, things are transparent, but it causes confusion and might make people jealous. What should I do here?
In my opinion nothing at all, for me its great this way, and i repeat, u should take whatever u want here cause u deserve it, so cheers m8!
May I request Septerra Core and Lawless Lands? Take your time to rest and recover though, no hurry :)
I would like to request Dungeon of Endless and Syberia II (daggered).
Just want to ask for One Finger Death Punch for now. Thanks.
Get well soon zeogold. Soups and games are the best medicine.

Could I have Operation Flashpoint : Red River?

finkleroy: I wasn't offended at all, but you brought up a good point that I thought needed to be addressed. I wasn't quite sure how to broach the subject, but this was a good excuse to bring it up. If I could make it so that I could just be another random user again, I would, but I need to help zeo, and I can't do so unless I know what's been donated and when the updates will be released.

Well, 2 some ppl it may appear unfair 4 u 2 hv 1st dibs on the available games in any new update but if u r not allowed 2 request 4 games say 1 hrs after any update if may b unfair 2 u as well. My personal suggestion is let 2 let zeogold decide on this matter since he is the host of this Community GA.

Perhaps he can vary time of announcement of the update so that the update may be done by u earlier (say a couple hrs) but GOGers including u can only request when zeogold made his announcement. In this way, since u do not know when zeogold wld make his announcement it wld b deemed all is fair game after the announcement. ;)