It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks to triock for ARMA: Cold War Assault, rlnonay for Super 3-D Noah's Ark, and zeogold for running the giveaway!
LootHunter: Hi. Is it still January in your time zone? I would like to ask Behonder as a third non-GOG game for that month.
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you. And swr2048 for donation.
Thanks Mr. Z and Mr. F for this thread. Thank you Makotolia for Caravan, enjoy your Chinese New Year Holiday.

Now, maybe I'll make a playlist of all Caravan song and play it during gameplay :P
low rated
thanks to you rlnonay for Race The Sun and Dino D-Day many thanks to zeo for doing his best for the community
Post edited February 03, 2019 by SkelettalAngel
zlaywal: Thanks Mr. Z and Mr. F for this thread. Thank you Makotolia for Caravan, enjoy your Chinese New Year Holiday.

Now, maybe I'll make a playlist of all Caravan song and play it during gameplay :P
Thank you! I hope you enjoy the game!
high rated
Time for a new update, but I have to apologize in advance because a major cold just hit me and I might be laid up for a while. I'll try to get to the requests as soon as I'm feeling better, but I dunno how long that would be, so I ask you guys to bear with me. In the meantime, I don't want y'all to be deprived of access to the new games, so here we go!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19QIpjJ37bYDNksbuWUdGV2nqD5Fbq0Ujjqc6_yFxvUk/edit?usp=sharing
I'd like to request Q.U.B.E. 2, >observer_ and HIVESWAP: Act 1 and nominate kmcoolice for Syberia II(†).
I'd like to request >observer and Tyranny for this month. Thank you.
May I ask for Dear Esther?
Quick recovery Zeo, here there's oubreak of deadly flu.
Post edited February 02, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
There's some good games in this update. I hope you get well soon zeo!
May I have Dead Island Definitive Edition?
May I ask for the other QUBE 2 and Shadwen, please? (And get well soon! People are dropping like flies at work with the flu at the moment).
Post edited February 02, 2019 by AB2012
I'd like to request DiRT Rally, PAYDAY 2 and Teslagrad.
Another great update! sad observer is already gone :( Finkleroy beat us again xD,

Well can i ask for:

Everything
Rapture Rejects + DLC

And i wanna nominate Cecil for "Hover".

Thanks a lot for sharing like always!
Hello, I hope you will feel better soon Zeo :)
May I ask for Homeworld Remastered Collection?
Best wishes :)