It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi there guys!

I forgot nominate Cecil for Gunmetal Arcadia zero, i hope is no too late for him :D

Thanks for sharing like always!
low rated
May i request Huniepop, Warhammer: End Times Vermintide and Screencheat?
Hi all,

Its great to see all my keys going to people that will enjoy them!

Thanks Zeo for running this great giveaway :-)
high rated
SkelettalAngel: May i request Huniepop, Warhammer: End Times Vermintide and Screencheat?
Granted.
I would like to request Shoppe Keep, Inquisitor and March of the living. And for my daggered games, Orwell: Keeping an Eye On You and Daemonsgate....if possible. Thanks :)
Post edited January 16, 2019 by Kelefane
Hi!
Could I please ask for Enclave? Thank you!
Post edited January 12, 2019 by Lone_Scout
I request Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar and fault - milestone one
many thanks to bler144 for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, Screencheat and Huniepop and also thanks to zeo for keeping the thread up and running cheers to you zeogold you truly are one of the rare cases of wonders in this world and so is GOG
May I request Anna's Quest for my first game this month? Thx.

EDIT: I meant my first non-daggered one of course.
Post edited January 12, 2019 by Braggadar
And may I request a Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine key for a friend? He missed the Humble giveaway.
I would like to ask for The Cat Lady, Pony Island, STRIDER and daggered SPACECOM if possible.
Woaw, what a work !

May I request
Eador: Genesis
The Flame in the Flood
We where here Too,

Thank you.
Post edited January 16, 2019 by gvyop
high rated
I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time zeogold granted a request. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
finkleroy: I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time zeogold granted a request. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
Thanks much appreciated.
May I have ARMA Gold?