It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello zeo,

Could I have "Orwell: Keeping an Eye On You" please?
SkelettalAngel: May i request Heaven Forest VR MMO?
Granted.
Links: Hello zeo,

Could I have "Orwell: Keeping an Eye On You" please?
Also granted.
Post edited December 31, 2018 by zeogold
Could I have Anna's Quest please?
theslitherydeee: Could I have Anna's Quest please?
Granted.
Thank you elizabethlucett for Anna's Quest, and Zeo for all the work you put in.
Is Sattelite Reign still avaiable? I'd like to request it for bjgamer (I don't think he is participating on this topic though). Thanks
tokisto: Is Sattelite Reign still avaiable? I'd like to request it for bjgamer (I don't think he is participating on this topic though). Thanks
Wow, what a nice surprise. Thank you very much for the nomination! :D
Yes please, zeo, I would like to accept. It looks like a great one for the wife and I to play together if we get another copy for her. :)
tokisto: Is Sattelite Reign still avaiable? I'd like to request it for bjgamer (I don't think he is participating on this topic though). Thanks
bjgamer: Wow, what a nice surprise. Thank you very much for the nomination! :D
Yes please, zeo, I would like to accept. It looks like a great one for the wife and I to play together if we get another copy for her. :)
I saw your post on adam's topic and remembered of this nice giveaway hahaha
Thank you zeo and BeatriceElysia!

Happy New Year to everyone!
Hi Zeo could I request: Trauma, Planetary Annihilation: TITANS. And the dagerred keys: Marco Polo

Happy New Year Goggers
supplementscene: Hi Zeo could I request: Trauma, Planetary Annihilation: TITANS. And the dagerred keys: Marco Polo

Happy New Year Goggers
Granted.
Hello zeo, and a happy new year to you! May I ask for these?

Rage Parking Simulator 2016
Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Prototypes
Thank You and Happy New Year to tropit9 for Planetary Annihilation, LordMarlock for Trauma and Zeo for Marco Polo
Hello everyone and Happy New Year.

May I request the daggered games Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine and Shadowrun Returns?
Thank you again, Tokisto, for the nomination for Satellite Reign, and many thanks to Kronos for donating it and zeogold for hosting this. :)

I had not realized there was another key available, so yes please, zeo -
May I request another Satellite Reign key so the wife and I may play it together?