It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi!
May I have Operation Flashpoint: Red River? If this game is already taken then I would like to ask for Demonicon.
I would like to ask for:
- Cursed Sight;
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander (LIGHTSPEED EDITION);
- HIVESWAP: Act 1.
Could I have Bounty Train, please? Thanks!
Hello Zeogold, may I ask for Anna's Quest please if still avail.?
Thanks a lot guys for keeping this up and running!

PS: anyone got troubles in activating the shadowrun games in gogs connect?
i have them in library but gog connect dont like them..
mcleodone: PS: anyone got troubles in activating the shadowrun games in gogs connect?
i have them in library but gog connect dont like them..
check privacy setting on steam make sure everything is set to public.
pferreira1983: Just want to thank greyhat, Impaler26, Crackpot.756, AerynSun1701 for the games and zeogold for organising this. Thanks again!
Merry X-Mas :) Have fun
AerynSun1701: Merry X-Mas :) Have fun
You too! Thanks!
Many thanks to Puningtom and gograinworm and of course zeogold.
gixgox: SIGH...
zeogold: I'm afraid you got beaten to that, too. Ran out of sighs 24 minutes ago, all we've got left are groans and plaintive yearnings.
Thank you zeo for the noble offer of groans and plaintive yearnings, but I don't need anymore of those.
I prefer some ROFLs and smiles now.
high rated
MadyNora: As for myself, may I have Strawberry Vinegar?
AB2012: May I ask for Pinstripe, please?
zejango: Can I ask for GRID 2, Rise & Shine and Crazy Taxi?
goldfishfingers: May I ask for Celestian Tales: Old North and Dungeon Rushers: Crawler RPG please?
triock: Can I ask for Bounty Train & Codex of Victory, please? Also Boobserman from daggered games. O.o Thank you.
direspirefirewire: Is "This World Unknown", "Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~" and "Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?!" available?
PMPMGamer: Can I ask for Beholder, Heroes of Annihilated Empires and METAL SLUG X, please?
tiredliger: Please sir, can I ask for The Secret Order 4: Beyond Time, Rise & Shine and Codex of Victory? The last 2 games seem to have multiple copies and only 1 each was asked for earlier. Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas to my GOG family.
tomyam80: So if i may, i wld like 2 request 4: Expand - Soundtrack Edition, Memoria (Non-daggered) & it's soundtrack (Daggered)
SpartanSloth: Is there still a copy of Metal Slug X available? If so, may I have it please?
FoxySage: May i ask for commander: conquest of the americas?
AWG43: Hi!
May I have Operation Flashpoint: Red River? If this game is already taken then I would like to ask for Demonicon.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I would like to ask for:
- Cursed Sight;
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander (LIGHTSPEED EDITION);
- HIVESWAP: Act 1.
mcleodone: Hello Zeogold, may I ask for Anna's Quest please if still avail.?
All granted.

COF6666: Can i ask for Syberia, please?
That game isn't available. Even if it were, I'm afraid you don't qualify for this giveaway, sorry.

SkelettalAngel: May i request Grid 2?
misteryo: Could I have Bounty Train, please? Thanks!
Too late, sorry.
Post edited December 15, 2018 by zeogold
Thank you very much to Korotan for The World Unknown, Impaler26 for Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ and Punington for Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?!

A Merry Xmas to Korotan, Impaler26, Punington and zeogold!
I try another shot:

Rise of Insanity on Steam

It looks like the right title for this dark time.
gixgox: I try another shot:

Granted.
gixgox: I try another shot:

zeogold: Granted.
YIPPEE!
This will spice up my breakfast - the porridge is always too bland.

Thanks to the gatekeepers of this gift shop, and the donor gograinworm.
Merry Christmas and many thank you’s to Impaler26, Doc0075 and gograinworm for The Secret Order 4: Beyond Time, Rise and Shine and Codex of Victory respectively. Also thank you to zeogold for this giveaway. May you all be blessed and stay happy!