It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to ask for Gemcraft and Lichdom: Battlemage please.
I'd like to ask for Do Not Feed the Monkeys, Monster Prom and Sunrider: Liberation Day - Theme Song DLC (daggered) if they are still available, please and thank you.
Post edited May 12, 2019 by triock
I'd like to request Cat on a Diet. Way too few cat-related games in my library...

If possible, I'd also like to request the two Tolkien LEGO games (LEGO The Hobbit and LEGO Lord of the Rings). Thanks!
May I request the LEGO title

LEGO The Hobbit

if there is any other spare copy?
Hi! I'm afraid I came too late to the party, but I'll try my luck and ask anyway for Lichdom: Battlemage, Mercenary Kings, Raptor: Call of the Shadows 2015 and I am not a Monster (†).
May I request Dungeons 3 , A New Beginning - Final Cut and Heroes of Annihilated Empires and...
Oh !! only 3, right ... ok, this month is an excellent vintage :-))
Post edited May 12, 2019 by gvyop
I'd like to ask for The Bard's Tale and Next Up Hero.
May I request for Cally's Caves 4, SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition and Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones, please?
Can i have Grav, Out There somewhere, and Robocraft master bundle (early access)
May I have Figment and Serial Cleaner?
May I have Sunrider Academy and Sunrider: Liberation Day?
Okay, I accept my fate that I'll never join the Old Man's Journey to Stellaris.

But is it possible that I can party Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location?

I Promise that I'll Not Feed the Monkeys.
Post edited May 12, 2019 by gixgox
Homeworld Remastered, please?
Awww, update meanwhile sleeping time... nothing interesting left except Goetia, can i have it pls?

Thanks for sharing like always!
Because the games I would like to have are already requested I just wish you much fun with your games.