It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to nominate GamezRanker for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
high rated
BenKii: I'd like to nominate GamezRanker for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
That user already received a non-daggered game from this giveaway this month.
If at all possible I would like Mad Max.
cryware: Yeah! I started and it is fun!
Btw, make sure to try various items on other items, or even on things in each area.....you will often get funny lines from Rufus/etc :)

-

Even though I am not eligible atm, thanks for the nomination :)
Post edited May 31, 2021 by GamezRanker
high rated
tastymonkey: If at all possible I would like Mad Max.
Granted.
tastymonkey: If at all possible I would like Mad Max.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks and thank you Doc0075 for the donation.
finkleroy: That user already received a non-daggered game from this giveaway this month.
Apologies, I checked the OP for the list of giftees this month and didn't see his username listed. Anyways, I do hope the game finds a good home. :)

edit: I just looked again and found his name. I did Ctrl + F search for "GamesRanker" when his name was actually "GamezRanker". Oops.
Post edited May 31, 2021 by BenKii
Hey. It looks like The Witcher 3 is still.available. If so, may I humbly ask for it? Thanks in advance.
high rated
truhlik: Hey. It looks like The Witcher 3 is still.available. If so, may I humbly ask for it? Thanks in advance.
Granted.
May I request Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales? Hope BenKii trusts that I can provide this game a good home. ;)
high rated
matterbandit: May I request Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales? Hope BenKii trusts that I can provide this game a good home. ;)
Granted.
BenKii: edit: I just looked again and found his name. I did Ctrl + F search for "GamesRanker" when his name was actually "GamezRanker". Oops.
The z is for extra kewl. ;D

Btw: if you ever need to check for my name, just search for the word game.....that's the part I often leave alone in new names. :)
Thank you very much to Doc0075 for Bite the Bullet !
May I ask Mad Max?
Thanks in advance!
BenKii: edit: I just looked again and found his name. I did Ctrl + F search for "GamesRanker" when his name was actually "GamezRanker". Oops.
GamezRanker: The z is for extra kewl. ;D

Btw: if you ever need to check for my name, just search for the word game.....that's the part I often leave alone in new names. :)
Will do. I'll keep it in mind for next time.

matterbandit: May I request Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales? Hope BenKii trusts that I can provide this game a good home. ;)
Indeed, I approve of this home. Have fun. :)
Post edited May 31, 2021 by BenKii