It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to Dogmaus for Bad Dream: Coma and also thanks to finkleroy for hosting this :)
Thanks to Point_Man and Finkleroy for MDK
Thanks to mw.834515 for Baldur's Gate Original Saga. And finkleroy for managing the giveaways :).
MarkoH01: Thanks to Dogmaus for Bad Dream: Coma and also thanks to finkleroy for hosting this :)
It's my pleasure! I'm about to play it myself!
RedFireGaming: Thanks to Point_Man and Finkleroy for MDK
Great game, also the PS1 version was good despite the main character sprite looking less good. I love both!
Post edited October 30, 2019 by Dogmaus
high rated
Just a friendly reminder that the new month begins on November 1 at midnight PDT, and that Daylight Ssaving Time has not yet ended in the United States. All the time zone information you need is at timeanddate.com
Post edited October 30, 2019 by finkleroy
Dogmaus: Great game, also the PS1 version was good despite the main character sprite looking less good. I love both!
I first heard about it while reading this article about Enter the Matrix, another game developed by Shiny Entertainment.
Post edited October 31, 2019 by RedFireGaming
RedFireGaming: I first heard about it while reading this article about Enter the Matrix, another game developed by Shiny Entertainment.
That's a game that I hope might come on GOG when the next Matrix film is out. I am a dreamer.
Hmm, let's see if there's something that really interest me in 24 hour.
finkleroy: Just a friendly reminder that the new month begins on November 1 at midnight PDT, and that Daylight Ssaving Time has not yet ended in the United States. All the time zone information you need is at timeanddate.com
One question. May I know the reason behind the information you've given? It's because I've always interpreted the one month rule as something that depends on the date of the user's previous request for a game. For example, if I were to request for a game on the 8th of October, then it would only be correct for me to request for another game on the 8th of November (in which case, if I decided to request for another game after that date, then I would now have to follow the new adjusted future date). I don't know, but from reading your post, I get the impression that anyone (that is of course, following the listed requirements on the first post), is able to request for a game everytime a new month has just begun.
Vingry: One question. May I know the reason behind the information you've given? It's because I've always interpreted the one month rule as something that depends on the date of the user's previous request for a game. For example, if I were to request for a game on the 8th of October, then it would only be correct for me to request for another game on the 8th of November (in which case, if I decided to request for another game after that date, then I would now have to follow the new adjusted future date). I don't know, but from reading your post, I get the impression that anyone (that is of course, following the listed requirements on the first post), is able to request for a game everytime a new month has just begun.
Everything is clearly explained in the first page! It's not an impression you get. One game per month (plus the daggered ones), it's always been like that since the Zeogold days. The information about the time is relevant because of the different time zones we live in, for example we people in Europe are "ahead" of finkleroy and our other friends in the USA. But we don't get to ask for a game before anybody alse! I made a fool of myself that way just a couple of months ago. The beginning of the month must be officially the same for everyone internationally, and has to be convenient for finkleroy who lives in the USA and is dealing everything for us. Sorry for the repetitions, I have spent the night awake, it's 7 am here, I have done a crazy gaming night like I hadn't one in a couple of years. Nerdy dark pleasures...
high rated
Vingry: *snip*
Dogmaus: *snip*
The giveaway goes by calendar month. This is explained in rule #7 of the original post of this thread. It's also true of the Non-GOG edition of the giveaway. It's been this way since I originally became a participant of the giveaways back when they were both run by zeogold.
Post edited October 31, 2019 by finkleroy
Ahh I see. Thanks guys for the clarification and I truly am sorry for the inconvenience I've caused. ^^"
I am just being curious - what is a "daggered" tittle. ie. what does it mean ?

Thanks in advance, Ian
Ian: I am just being curious - what is a "daggered" tittle. ie. what does it mean ?

Thanks in advance, Ian
Should also be mentioned in the OP. A daggered title is a title that has been given away for free in the past. A daggered title therefore is not counting to the limit.

Edit: Yes, it is listed as rule 7 in the OP.
Post edited October 31, 2019 by MarkoH01
Ian: I am just being curious - what is a "daggered" tittle. ie. what does it mean ?

Thanks in advance, Ian
Just read the first page in the thread with all the rules, please! That's what every newcomer gotta do! Do so and in five minutes you'll be an expert like the veterans.