It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sulibor: Thank you Doc. I noticed your description. If in real life you are a doctor, then for sure you need holiday. Hopefully you will be able to have it soon.
Doc0075: Thank you but I am not a doctor (great people that they are). The Doc part is my nickname at work as when I started there it was suggested that I looked like the actor who played Doctor Who at the time. So my nickname was Doctor Who but that was quickly shortened to Doc.
I do need a holiday though having had to cancel my plans for last summer and the one coming up :(
Interesting backstory. Although not as a doctor, you helped many by bringing much joy not only with your generosity but also creativity. Hopefully your next hoolidays will be a holdays of a lifetime. Figers crossed.
Doc0075: The games have been left in finkleroy's litter tray ready for dispensing next month.
You are awesome Doc!
Could I get The Whispered World?
high rated
srhill: Could I get The Whispered World?
Granted.
low rated
Would love to have Project Zomboid to play, but I can't afford to buy any games any time soon :(
Post edited May 01, 2021 by darezi
high rated
darezi: Would love to have Project Zomboid, but I can't afford to buy any games any time soon :(
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
low rated
darezi: Would love to have Project Zomboid, but I can't afford to buy any games any time soon :(
finkleroy: That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Sorry I didn't see the list. I thought that maybe someone would have a spare key that is willing to giveaway. Thanks for your time to replay.
darezi: Sorry I didn't see the list. I thought that maybe someone would have a spare key that is willing to giveaway. Thanks for your time to replay.
That's what the other thread is for. :)

If you post to that thread Fink linked above, and someone sees it and wants to give it to you, you might get lucky....worth a try, at any rate. Best of luck to ya.
Post edited May 01, 2021 by GamezRanker
Hi can I have a copy of Tonight We Riot as a daggered game for this month?
high rated
pferreira1983: Hi can I have a copy of Tonight We Riot as a daggered game for this month?
Granted.
Finkleroy before this key expires Steel Rats (†) (Expires May 2, 2021, 5:59 AM PDT) and noone else wants it, I would take it just to check it out.
high rated
The_Puppet94: Finkleroy before this key expires Steel Rats (†) (Expires May 2, 2021, 5:59 AM PDT) and noone else wants it, I would take it just to check it out.
I'm afraid it already expired.
Hi, I wonder if it is possible to get a copy of Tonight We Riot, please?

Yes, the unbelievable happened. I am virtually here every day, but had to leave early Friday night, and was so busy Saturday I never even got to turn my PC on, and then could not make it to GOG until late Sunday night, where I discovered the free game had been made available during that window, and I'd just missed it.
Post edited May 02, 2021 by Timboli
Thanks to finkleroy for providing this game and thanks to DaiKaiser93 for the donation.
The_Puppet94: Finkleroy before this key expires Steel Rats (†) (Expires May 2, 2021, 5:59 AM PDT) and noone else wants it, I would take it just to check it out.
finkleroy: I'm afraid it already expired.
Ok no worries I just thought don't let shit go to waste.