It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you, DellJennin667 for Postal. And thank you, finkleroy.
special thanks to GamezRanker for this huge list of donation and for the one I received of course !
drxenija: Good to hear that. Keep us updated and may you find peace during the wait. I know it is a terrible feeling of suspense. :(
I am not too worried as thankfully they seem to be in good hands and doing well enough.....the worst thing being all the extra work I have to do atm(with my mental issues, the task load is somewhat harder to handle).

As for my family member: they have bad flu and are under observation and treatment for possibly the next several days. The docs also suggested the covid jab, to be in the safe side....so now I am also hoping they don't get any side effects from that(clots, etc).

As for me: I am playing some of my gaming backlog between chores & eating/drinking/resting to pass the time and whatnot.

-

gvyop: special thanks to GamezRanker for this huge list of donation and for the one I received of course !
Always a pleasure...I hope you enjoy it. :)
Post edited April 20, 2021 by GamezRanker
GamezRanker: so now I am also hoping they don't get any side effects from that(clots, etc).
Frankly, the risk of clots from the vaccines is extraordinarily low (at least from the AZ one, too little data so far for J&J), definitely orders of magnitude lower than from the disease itself if one would get it. And much lower than that from birth control pills, for example.
The problem with the viral vector COVID vaccines is that their efficiency is much lower than that of the mRNA ones, and they also lose much more of it in the face of the new strands, so I for one considered the mRNA ones as the only real option from the get go.
Of course, the other, immediate, side effects are a different business and they can be quite nasty. They do tend to mainly affect the young and healthy though, a strong immune system causing that response than may well make some bedridden for a couple of days. In case of the mRNA vaccines, they're far more common after the second dose, while in case of AZ after the first.
But, either way, peak efficiency of a vaccine is some 2 weeks after the 2nd dose, so giving someone one now won't exactly help much in the immediate term.
Thank you. Take care.

GamezRanker:
low rated
I'm asking for any game whatsoever I just need something to play thanks R.S
Ramsey_Stanga: I'm asking for any game whatsoever I just need something to play thanks R.S
Hi, check out these titles:
finkleroy: Daggered Keys:

- 8Doors: Arum's Afterlife Adventure DEMO (x2) (†)
- Deadlight: Director's Cut (x41) (†)
- Figment: Creed Valley Demo (†)
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - Trails in the Sky Costumes (DLC) (†)
- Scarlet Hood and the Wicked Wood Demo (x2) (†)
- Steel Rats (x2) (†) (Expires May 2, 2021, 5:59 AM PDT)
- Timelie - Hell Loop (DLC) (†)
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (x5) (†)
low rated
finkleroy: Available Keys:

Non-Daggered Keys:

- Escape Goat
- We are the Dwarves
- X-Com: Enforcer

Daggered Keys:

- 8Doors: Arum's Afterlife Adventure DEMO (x2) (†)
- Deadlight: Director's Cut (x41) (†)
- Figment: Creed Valley Demo (†)
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - Trails in the Sky Costumes (DLC) (†)
- Scarlet Hood and the Wicked Wood Demo (x2) (†)
- Steel Rats (x2) (†) (Expires May 2, 2021, 5:59 AM PDT)
- Timelie - Hell Loop (DLC) (†)
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (x5) (†)

These Games Are Or Were Free On The Store, But You're Welcome To Them Anyway:

- Ascendant (x5) (†)
- Beneath a Steel Sky (x2) (†)
- Eschalon: Book I (x5) (†)
- Flight of the Amazon Queen (†)
- POSTAL: Classic and Uncut (x19) (†)
- Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves (x2) (†)
- Shadow Warrior Classic Complete (x4) (†)
- Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius (x3) (†)
- Treasure Adventure Game (†)
- Tyrian 2000 (x2) (†)
- Ultima 4: Quest of the Avatar (†)
- Worlds of Ultima: The Savage Empire (x2) (†)
is there any witcher ones left
Ramsey_Stanga: is there any witcher ones left
There're 5 left, but you'll have to wait till finkleroy comes back online. In the meantime, you can check out some of the free ones on GOG, like Postal, for example.
high rated
Ramsey_Stanga: I'm asking for any game whatsoever I just need something to play thanks R.S
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.

I'm willing to grant you one daggered key. Let me know what you want from the list of available games.
Pm me I got a game key lying around I could give you if you want.
high rated
AWG43: I'd like to nominate zeogold for Talisman: Origins.
Thanks for the nomination, as well as a thanks to Bapthomme for the game and Finkle for keeping this thing running!
finkleroy: The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.

I'm willing to grant you one daggered key. Let me know what you want from the list of available games.
witcher enhanced edition
high rated
Ramsey_Stanga: witcher enhanced edition
Granted.
AWG43: I'd like to nominate zeogold for Talisman: Origins.
zeogold: Thanks for the nomination, as well as a thanks to Bapthomme for the game and Finkle for keeping this thing running!
You're welcome! Good to see you still around.