It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
sanscript: A big thank you to argamasa (for the game Cat on a Diet), and finkleroy for the giveaway!

Btw, may I ask for the daggered game Deadlight?
There's currently a giveaway. Would you mind obtaining the game that way so we can leave the donated copies for someone who misses the giveaway? The giveaway ends when the weekend sale ends Monday @ 2PM UTC. These keys expire at the same time as all purchased keys, instead of the usual 1-3 weeks after the giveaway ends. Thanks to DellJennin667 for mentioning this.
If you own or buy any game from Deep Silver, you can get Deadlight: Director's Cut for free on GOG. This also works if you own Metro: Last Light Redux from the recent giveaway on GOG. Just add Deadlight: Director's Cut to your cart. Once added the price should change to free.
finkleroy: There's currently a giveaway.
Ok, I always go straight to the forum when coming to GOG so didn't see that one. Thanks for the heads-up! :)
finkleroy: I HAVE JUST CONFIRMED THAT EVERYONE WHO OWNS A DEEP SILVER GAME ON GOG IS ABLE TO RECEIVE 1 FREE GIFT KEY FOR DEADLIGHT: DIRECTOR'S CUT EVERY 24 HOURS UNTIL THE END OF THE WEEKEND SALE MONDAY @ 2:00 PM UTC. THIS MEANS THAT EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO RECEIVE UP TO THREE KEYS FOR THIS GAME DURING THE GIVEAWAY. THIS WILL RESULT IN A TON OF KEYS BEING ADDED TO THE GIVEAWAY, BUT THEY EXPIRE AT THE SAME TIME AS ALL PURCHASED KEYS, ON DEC 31, 2199 @ 2:00 PM PDT, SO THERE'S A DECENT CHANCE THEY'LL ALL BE EVENTUALLY REDEEMED BY PEOPLE WHO MISS THE GIVEAWAY.
Dreamia: You're right. That's totally a bug though.
I personally wouldn't call this a bug per se. More of a bad design.
What I am hoping tho is that GOG will NOT deactivate those "excess keys".
Thanks to Dreamia for Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold! I was thinking about giving thanks after I successfully redeem the key, but the redeem page’s been giving me trouble these days (even until now). Sorry for the late reply and thanks:(
And thanks as always, finkleroy:)
Makotolia: Thanks to Dreamia for Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold! I was thinking about giving thanks after I successfully redeem the key, but the redeem page’s been giving me trouble these days (even until now). Sorry for the late reply and thanks:(
What's the problem exactly? And have you tried contacting support?
Makotolia: Thanks to Dreamia for Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold! I was thinking about giving thanks after I successfully redeem the key, but the redeem page’s been giving me trouble these days (even until now). Sorry for the late reply and thanks:(
Dreamia: What's the problem exactly? And have you tried contacting support?
The redeem page won’t load properly (the page asking for entering the key. So it’s definitely not a matter of the key).
Seems like a connection issue or so to me. Probably nothing serious, because this happened several times before and it always fixed itself in the end (may take days though). Thanks for the key and the advice:)
Dreamia: What's the problem exactly? And have you tried contacting support?
Makotolia: The redeem page won’t load properly (the page asking for entering the key. So it’s definitely not a matter of the key).
Seems like a connection issue or so to me. Probably nothing serious, because this happened several times before and it always fixed itself in the end (may take days though). Thanks for the key and the advice:)
Try clearing the cache and other data from your browser. And maybe try opening the page in a private window or in another browser where you aren't logged into gog already. I believe it might be a browser issue. If you can load everything else just fine its unlikely to be because of your connection.
Post edited March 21, 2021 by Dreamia
Hi finkleroy is is possible to ask for Deadlight: Director's Cut since it's daggered or would it count already since I already asked for a game last week?
high rated
pferreira1983: Hi finkleroy is is possible to ask for Deadlight: Director's Cut since it's daggered or would it count already since I already asked for a game last week?
There's currently a giveaway. Would you mind obtaining the game that way so we can leave the donated copies for someone who misses the giveaway? The giveaway ends when the weekend sale ends Monday @ 2PM UTC. These keys expire at the same time as all purchased keys, instead of the usual 1-3 weeks after the giveaway ends. Thanks to DellJennin667 for mentioning this.
If you own or buy any game from Deep Silver, you can get Deadlight: Director's Cut for free on GOG. This also works if you own Metro: Last Light Redux from the recent giveaway on GOG. Just add Deadlight: Director's Cut to your cart. Once added the price should change to free.
finkleroy: If you own or buy any game from Deep Silver, you can get Deadlight: Director's Cut for free on GOG. This also works if you own Metro: Last Light Redux from the recent giveaway on GOG. Just add Deadlight: Director's Cut to your cart. Once added the price should change to free.
Ah you know what? No problem, I'll wait till the giveaway is over and give people a chance to collect it.
pferreira1983: Ah you know what? No problem, I'll wait till the giveaway is over and give people a chance to collect it.
Don't you have any other Deep Silver game? If yes then you can collect the game for yourself as finkleroy said.
high rated
pferreira1983: Ah you know what? No problem, I'll wait till the giveaway is over and give people a chance to collect it.
If you own any Deep Silver game on GOG, you can buy it for yourself for $0, and then also buy a gift key for $0, if you want.
Makotolia: The redeem page won’t load properly (the page asking for entering the key. So it’s definitely not a matter of the key).
Dreamia: Try clearing the cache and other data from your browser. And maybe try opening the page in a private window or in another browser where you aren't logged into gog already. I believe it might be a browser issue. If you can load everything else just fine its unlikely to be because of your connection.
Not sure why but neither changing browser nor changing even device helps. The issue seems to come up with the overhaul of the redeem page. But sometimes it just fixes itself, so maybe I just need to wait another couple of days.
Dreamia: Try clearing the cache and other data from your browser. And maybe try opening the page in a private window or in another browser where you aren't logged into gog already. I believe it might be a browser issue. If you can load everything else just fine its unlikely to be because of your connection.
Makotolia: Not sure why but neither changing browser nor changing even device helps. The issue seems to come up with the overhaul of the redeem page. But sometimes it just fixes itself, so maybe I just need to wait another couple of days.
You should probably still try contacting support. They have a better idea of what the problem could be than I do.
Post edited March 22, 2021 by Dreamia
Dreamia, if anything goes wrong with kynseed, I will regift you ASAP., since refund has been granted.