It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thnaks to Clairsentient for Heretic Kingdoms!
Many thanks to Clairsentient for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood and finkleroy for managing the giveaway. (:
May I ask for SpellForce 2 - Anniversary Edition?
Smosesvi22: Can i request Planescape Torment?
finkleroy: That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. In the future, you will need to either add me as a friend or change your security settings so that you can chat with everyone so I can send you keys.
Thank you for letting me now. I'll familiarize myself with the way everything works first. Appreciate it!
high rated
PMPMGamer: May I ask for SpellForce 2 - Anniversary Edition?
Granted.
May I have Phoning Home Soundtrack Edition?
Basingstoke please, this looks extremely integrating.
Nevermind.
2021AD: Nevermind.
I'm pretty amazed you managed to post UNEDITED "nevermind" post :D
How did this happen? :P
2021AD: Nevermind.
B1tF1ghter: I'm pretty amazed you managed to post UNEDITED "nevermind" post :D
How did this happen? :P
Nevermind.
Edit: Nevermind.
Post edited March 17, 2021 by erbello
Never......................................................................................................... .more

(caw!)
Post edited March 17, 2021 by GamezRanker
high rated
JakobFel: May I have Phoning Home Soundtrack Edition?
Granted.
myconv: Basingstoke please, this looks extremely integrating.
Granted.
Awesome, thanks Clairsentient and finkleroy!

Also, did anyone else get a captcha when trying to redeem their code? I hate those things lol
high rated
JakobFel: Also, did anyone else get a captcha when trying to redeem their code? I hate those things lol
Constantly, my friend. Constantly.