It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to MaxFulvus and finkleroy for the giveaway!
Many thanks to ggf162 for Superpower 2. At first glance the game did not look like it would be something I would actually enjoy playing. But then I watched a lets play and the depth of the economical and political features looked very interesting.

I think I will enjoy this one quite a bit.

Thanks also to Finkleroy for hosting the giveaways.
May I have Sir, You Are Being Hunted? Thank you :)
snip.
Post edited March 16, 2021 by pkk234
Thanks ggf162 and finkleroy for the game.
i hereby apply for a Redshirt job,
i hope my koalafications are in order
May I ask for Spelunky, if it is still available?
high rated
Vingry: May I have Sir, You Are Being Hunted? Thank you :)
It was brought to my attention that this was a replacement key for one I granted but didn't work in December. I've given it to the original recipient and not counted it toward their monthly limit because I counted the original key back in December. I apologize for the confusion.
Vyraexii: i hereby apply for a Redshirt job,
i hope my koalafications are in order
Granted.
DellJennin667: May I ask for Spelunky, if it is still available?
It was brought to my attention that this was a replacement key for one I granted but didn't work in December. I've given it to the original recipient and not counted it toward their monthly limit because I counted the original key back in December. I apologize for the confusion.
Vingry: May I have Sir, You Are Being Hunted? Thank you :)
finkleroy: It was brought to my attention that this was a replacement key for one I granted but didn't work in December. I've given it to the original recipient and not counted it toward their monthly limit because I counted the original key back in December. I apologize for the confusion.
Ah I see. Thanks for informing me. :)
Hi! Over three months ago i asked for the game Spelunky and was granted but the code never worked. I notified finkleroy, and other user contact me that was on the same situation. Recently, support provided new codes replacing the invalid ones. I´m glad that finally the problem was solved.

So, thank you very much ggf162 and finkleroy for the game!
Clairsentient: May I request Prey?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks again to the anonymous donor for the game.
thnaks to ggf162 and our kind host finkleroy for the Redshirt job
i must make a post on Spacebook right away
Can I ask for Call of Juarez?
May I ask for Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition?
high rated
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Can I ask for Call of Juarez?
Granted.
Enebias: May I ask for Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition?
Granted.