It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
SylvanFae: the first post is missing Flower, the first tree and kynseed and I don't know why...
I was too busy to add the new donations last night. They'll be on the list shortly.
I'd like to nominate Korotan for Kynseed.
Perhaps he might enjoy Kynseed considering the amount of Stardew Valley keys he donated.
high rated
Outriders: I'd like to nominate Korotan for Kynseed.
Perhaps he might enjoy Kynseed considering the amount of Stardew Valley keys he donated.
Kynseed is already in their library, so I won't pass along the nomination or count it toward your monthly limit of nominations.
Post edited March 20, 2021 by finkleroy
I'd like to add that Kynseed is shaping up to be quite a good game, being enjoyable even in its current stage. It gets my recommendation. While it is still early in development, it already shows well the effort it is receiving by its devs in turning it into a great title... each update feels like a nice surprise (latest one was an Apothecary system that not only introduced a medical profession but also revamped all recipe systems in the game for the better (from cooking to herbalism).

With its Fable heritage, it feels like a different genre than Stardew Valley, yet will probably become just as much a well-known name if it reaches its ambitious scope.
Can I have Flower?
high rated
DoggosaurusRx: Can I have Flower?
Granted.
high rated
I HAVE JUST CONFIRMED THAT EVERYONE WHO OWNS A DEEP SILVER GAME ON GOG IS ABLE TO RECEIVE 1 FREE GIFT KEY FOR DEADLIGHT: DIRECTOR'S CUT EVERY 24 HOURS UNTIL THE END OF THE WEEKEND SALE MONDAY @ 2:00 PM UTC. THIS MEANS THAT EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO RECEIVE UP TO THREE KEYS FOR THIS GAME DURING THE GIVEAWAY. THIS WILL RESULT IN A TON OF KEYS BEING ADDED TO THE GIVEAWAY, BUT THEY EXPIRE AT THE SAME TIME AS ALL PURCHASED KEYS, ON DEC 31, 2199 @ 2:00 PM PDT, SO THERE'S A DECENT CHANCE THEY'LL ALL BE EVENTUALLY REDEEMED BY PEOPLE WHO MISS THE GIVEAWAY.
Mister.Wolf: I'd like to add that Kynseed is shaping up to be quite a good game, being enjoyable even in its current stage. It gets my recommendation. While it is still early in development, it already shows well the effort it is receiving by its devs in turning it into a great title... each update feels like a nice surprise (latest one was an Apothecary system that not only introduced a medical profession but also revamped all recipe systems in the game for the better (from cooking to herbalism).

With its Fable heritage, it feels like a different genre than Stardew Valley, yet will probably become just as much a well-known name if it reaches its ambitious scope.
I'd like to request Kynseed in that case. I'd probably enjoy it :)
finkleroy: I HAVE JUST CONFIRMED THAT EVERYONE WHO OWNS A DEEP SILVER GAME ON GOG IS ABLE TO RECEIVE 1 FREE GIFT KEY FOR DEADLIGHT: DIRECTOR'S CUT EVERY 24 HOURS UNTIL THE END OF THE WEEKEND SALE MONDAY @ 2:00 PM UTC. THIS MEANS THAT EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO RECEIVE UP TO THREE KEYS FOR THIS GAME DURING THE GIVEAWAY. THIS WILL RESULT IN A TON OF KEYS BEING ADDED TO THE GIVEAWAY, BUT THEY EXPIRE AT THE SAME TIME AS ALL PURCHASED KEYS, ON DEC 31, 2199 @ 2:00 PM PDT, SO THERE'S A DECENT CHANCE THEY'LL ALL BE EVENTUALLY REDEEMED BY PEOPLE WHO MISS THE GIVEAWAY.
You're right. That's totally a bug though.
Post edited March 20, 2021 by Dreamia
high rated
Dreamia: I'd like to request Kynseed in that case. I'd probably enjoy it :)
Granted.
Dreamia: You're right. That's totally a bug though.
Yes and no. I doubt they intended for this to happen, but they used the gifting method for when you purchase a game as a gift instead of the gifting method for giveaways, and this is how the gifting method when you purchase a game works. You can purchase a gift key for a product once every 24 hours.
finkleroy: I HAVE JUST CONFIRMED THAT EVERYONE WHO OWNS A DEEP SILVER GAME ON GOG IS ABLE TO RECEIVE 1 FREE GIFT KEY FOR DEADLIGHT: DIRECTOR'S CUT EVERY 24 HOURS UNTIL THE END OF THE WEEKEND SALE MONDAY @ 2:00 PM UTC. THIS MEANS THAT EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO RECEIVE UP TO THREE KEYS FOR THIS GAME DURING THE GIVEAWAY. THIS WILL RESULT IN A TON OF KEYS BEING ADDED TO THE GIVEAWAY, BUT THEY EXPIRE AT THE SAME TIME AS ALL PURCHASED KEYS, ON DEC 31, 2199 @ 2:00 PM PDT, SO THERE'S A DECENT CHANCE THEY'LL ALL BE EVENTUALLY REDEEMED BY PEOPLE WHO MISS THE GIVEAWAY.
awrite! I admit! it was me who ate all the marmalade! just don't yell at me, please.
May I request The First Tree?
high rated
Accatone: May I request The First Tree?
Granted.
Thanks to SylvanFae and finkleroy for the game!
Thank you to SylvanFae for Kynseed :)
A big thank you to argamasa (for the game Cat on a Diet), and finkleroy for the giveaway!

Btw, may I ask for the daggered game Deadlight?
Post edited March 20, 2021 by sanscript