It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
lwcasss: May I get THE LAST BLADE? Thanks.
Granted.
I would like to ask for Warsow from the daggered games, please. Thanks!
high rated
DellJennin667: I would like to ask for Warsow from the daggered games, please. Thanks!
Granted.
DellJennin667: I would like to ask for Warsow from the daggered games, please. Thanks!
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks to finkleroy and grynn!
Avoozl-: Years ago before the game was on GoG I bought an old retail copy of Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships (when it was named Age of Pirates 2: City of Abandoned Ships) from EBay, unfortunately I was not aware that the game used the infamous and broken starforce drm which prevented me from being able to play the installed game. Could I please get a GoG copy of the game?
finkleroy: That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you don't seem to have much recent activity, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
I apologize as I made a mistake and missed a few details in the rules, however no I am not here just for free games, I noticed the forum post and thought to try it since I was stuck without a bought game for a while now, but now I understand the particular thread better now. I have been on this forum for years but I haven't posted recently because of personal problems going on in my life, partly related to the current virus. However you have made some false assumptions about me not posting on the forums though and I do find that a bit insulting. I do thank you for directing me to that other thread.
Post edited February 13, 2021 by Avoozl-
high rated
Avoozl-: I apologize as I made a mistake and missed a few details in the rules, however no I am not here just for free games, I noticed the forum post and thought to try it since I was stuck without a bought game for a while now, but now I understand the particular thread better now. I have been on this forum for years but I haven't posted recently because of personal problems going on in my life, partly related to the current virus. You are making some false assumptions about me not posting on the forums though and I do find that a bit insulting. I do thank you for directing me to that otehr thread.
I'm not making any assumptions or insulting you. I'm informing you that the only ways I have to check your forum activity are to search the forum and Google. I pointed out that these are very poor ways of checking your activity, but they're the only tools I have at my disposal. What do you want me to do?
Post edited February 13, 2021 by finkleroy
Avoozl-: I apologize as I made a mistake and missed a few details in the rules, however no I am not here just for free games, I noticed the forum post and thought to try it since I was stuck without a bought game for a while now, but now I understand the particular thread better now. I have been on this forum for years but I haven't posted recently because of personal problems going on in my life, partly related to the current virus. You are making some false assumptions about me not posting on the forums though and I do find that a bit insulting. I do thank you for directing me to that otehr thread.
finkleroy: I'm not making any assumptions or insulting you. I'm informing you that the only ways I have to check your forum activity are to search the forum and Google. I pointed out that these are very poor ways of checking your activity, but they're the only tools I have at my disposal. What do you want me to do?
You're right I apologize, I let my feelings get in the way. However I realized that I did renamed my account some time ago from grandmastergoat to avoozl- maybe that shows my posts on google, it doesn't matter now though, I'll try that other thread you told me of.
Post edited February 13, 2021 by Avoozl-
Avoozl-:
Please open your chat to public.
Thanks for the giveaway, finkleroy and the amazing games donated by Damon18, finkleroy, and Cymepa. Much appreciated.
Post edited February 13, 2021 by Lionel212008
Requesing for Thief 3: Deadly Shadows, thanks!
high rated
DellJennin667: Requesing for Thief 3: Deadly Shadows, thanks!
Granted.
DellJennin667: Requesing for Thief 3: Deadly Shadows, thanks!
Thanks to finkleroy and bluethief for their kindness!
DellJennin667: Thanks to finkleroy and bluethief for their kindness!
You're welcome :).

Thief: Deadly Shadows was my first Thief game. I have to replay it someday.

Enjoy :)
bluethief: You're welcome :).

Thief: Deadly Shadows was my first Thief game. I have to replay it someday.

Enjoy :)
Haven't played it yet. It's in my backlog. How does it hold up?
TheDudeLebowski: Haven't played it yet. It's in my backlog. How does it hold up?
It was a long time ago, but I remember liking it a lot. It let's you play in first or third person. The lightning and ambience was great, imo.

Gameplay wise it might be dated, but once one gets used to it, it won't be longer a problem.

Imo, it's still a great stealth game, containing what's considered one of the best and creepiest levels on games of the genre.