It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello and thanks for the new donors. Im really gratefull for everyone that requests and gifts to this community.
Some awesome titles donated there, you guys are very generous. No joking.

Since there are 2 keys, may I request for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Deluxe?
Thank you once again.
I'd like to request The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition if there's one left. Thank you.
May I ask for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition if it's still available, please? ^_^
My bad I edit the comment
Post edited February 18, 2021 by Ruvika
May I request - Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice?
May I request The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe?
Ruvika: Can I have a copy of Oblivion? Or Hellblade if there is no more copies? Thank you!
Editing is against the rules.
Repost your request without post edits ;)
Can I have a copy of Hellblade?
Ruvika: Can I have a copy of Oblivion? Or Hellblade if there is no more copies? Thank you!
B1tF1ghter: Editing is against the rules.
Fixed :P
Post edited February 18, 2021 by Ruvika
B1tF1ghter: Editing is against the rules.
But he didn't edited to have Oblivion before the other guy...
He edited because he though Oblivion keys had ran out, even before the other guy posted his request, actually.
Post edited February 18, 2021 by .Keys
May I request Wolfenstein: The Two Pack?
high rated
Ueber: May I request Journey to the Savage Planet?
Granted.
SylvanFae: May i get Tormentum?
Granted.
Enebias: I'd like Journey to the savage planet, if it's available.
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Kobi-K: Can I have The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe? Thank you.
Granted.
igorche9: May I ask for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, please?
Granted.
.Keys: Since there are 2 keys, may I request for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Deluxe?
Thank you once again.
Granted.
AWG43: I'd like to request The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition if there's one left. Thank you.
Granted.
gogamess: May I ask for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition if it's still available, please? ^_^
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
arsalan12: May I request - Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice?
Granted.
Ruvika: Can I have a copy of Hellblade?
You edited both of your posts that contained requests. In the future, please refrain from doing so. Granted.
Accatone: May I request Wolfenstein: The Two Pack?
Granted.
Post edited February 18, 2021 by finkleroy
MysterD: That's one of my favorite CRPG's since Planescape: Torment.
I must confess, I never finished Planescape: Torment. :D

Back in the day, I started it several times, but for some reason I always dropped it. Perhaps I didn't have enough patience then.

But I believe that someday I will be able to finish it. (:

Dogmaus: and there's the definitive edition update coming out soon in March, can't wait (everything will be dubbed)
Will it be a paid DLC or a free uprgade?
Thank you finkleroy and Doc0075 for Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice.
Many thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition
MysterD: That's one of my favorite CRPG's since Planescape: Torment.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I must confess, I never finished Planescape: Torment. :D

Back in the day, I started it several times, but for some reason I always dropped it. Perhaps I didn't have enough patience then.

But I believe that someday I will be able to finish it. (:

Dogmaus: and there's the definitive edition update coming out soon in March, can't wait (everything will be dubbed)
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Will it be a paid DLC or a free uprgade?
Disco Elysium: Final Cut upgrade will be free to those who are already game-owners:
https://www.ign.com/articles/disco-elysium-the-final-cut-announced