It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks Doc0075 and finkleroy, this game looks pretty interesting being a fan of space/sci-fi and adventure games!
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Disco Elysium please.
That's one of my favorite CRPG's since Planescape: Torment.
B1tF1ghter: Well since I was beaten to Prey...
May I kindly request The Evil Within 2? ;)
LifeLover: Sorry for Prey, maybe next time you will grab it first. I'm glad for you, because you got The Evil Within 2, also interesting and cool game :).
No worries. I was torn between choosing the two and it took me slightly too long to decide :P

LifeLover: Sorry for Prey, maybe next time you will grab it first. I'm glad for you, because you got The Evil Within 2, also interesting and cool game :).
MysterD: I have Prey 2017 on Steam and Mooncrash.
I still need to finish Prey 2017, which is an awesome game and love letter to the System Shock 2 style of immersive sims.
Never touched Mooncrash; need to get to that.

Man, I still have The Evil Within 1 and its Season Pass & TEW 2 backlogged on Steam.
I played some of TEW1, never finished.
Never touched TEW2.
Need to get to those.
Haha. I have Prey (all DLC, including pre-order one) and both TEW (with all DLC, including pre-order ones [backtracked physical editions with those a LONG time after games' release]) but haven't played either yet (due to redeploying system getting longer and other things getting in my way constantly).
Prey personally gives me a lot of Bioshock vibes (which is great because I LOVED Bioshock games).
I also have the Prey steelbook - IMO one of the best existing game steelbooks - it's a real beaty. Definitely one of the best I have ever seen personally (and I have seen quite some, both physically and photos).
Still, DRM-free wins. So having games duplicated on GOG for the sake of true DRM-free is a thing I did a bunch of times. So seeing it here in giveaway I just jumped to the occasion :P
Hope nobody is going to scold me for that :P
At least now I don't have to care about "login to Bethesda acc to unlock your in-game content" :D

B1tF1ghter: Well since I was beaten to Prey...
May I kindly request The Evil Within 2? ;)
finkleroy: Granted.
marsattakx: May I have Tyranny - Gold Edition, please?
Thank you very much for TEW2 (The Evil Within 2) Doc0075 ! ;)
Now I will not have to care about "Bethesda login gated content" as well as I'll be able to take this game wherever and whenever (having it actually DRM-free) ;)

And thank you finkleroy for your continued prompt service on maintaining this giveaway ;)
MysterD: That's one of my favorite CRPG's since Planescape: Torment.
and there's the definitive edition update coming out soon in March, can't wait (everything will be dubbed)
high rated
Outriders: May I request Dead Space?
Granted.
ConsulCaesar: Thank you so, so much to the incredible Doc0075 for A Plague Tale: Innocence and to finkleroy for making the magic happen!
very good one, with some memorable boss battle, I'm hoping in a sequel
May I request Journey to the Savage Planet?
May i get Tormentum?
B1tF1ghter: No worries. I was torn between choosing the two and it took me slightly too long to decide :P

MysterD: I have Prey 2017 on Steam and Mooncrash.
I still need to finish Prey 2017, which is an awesome game and love letter to the System Shock 2 style of immersive sims.
Never touched Mooncrash; need to get to that.

Man, I still have The Evil Within 1 and its Season Pass & TEW 2 backlogged on Steam.
I played some of TEW1, never finished.
Never touched TEW2.
Need to get to those.
B1tF1ghter: Haha. I have Prey (all DLC, including pre-order one) and both TEW (with all DLC, including pre-order ones [backtracked physical editions with those a LONG time after games' release]) but haven't played either yet (due to redeploying system getting longer and other things getting in my way constantly).
Prey personally gives me a lot of Bioshock vibes (which is great because I LOVED Bioshock games).
I also have the Prey steelbook - IMO one of the best existing game steelbooks - it's a real beaty. Definitely one of the best I have ever seen personally (and I have seen quite some, both physically and photos).
Still, DRM-free wins. So having games duplicated on GOG for the sake of true DRM-free is a thing I did a bunch of times. So seeing it here in giveaway I just jumped to the occasion :P
Hope nobody is going to scold me for that :P
At least now I don't have to care about "login to Bethesda acc to unlock your in-game content" :D

Granted.
B1tF1ghter: Thank you very much for TEW2 (The Evil Within 2) Doc0075 ! ;)
Now I will not have to care about "Bethesda login gated content" as well as I'll be able to take this game wherever and whenever (having it actually DRM-free) ;)

And thank you finkleroy for your continued prompt service on maintaining this giveaway ;)
Yes, I absolutely love BioShock games as well. Those were great overall.

I loved both Bioshock 1 and Infinite for their setting, story, characters, and whatnot. Those games were awesome.

Bioshock 2 was such a huge improvement over Bio1 for the actual combat w/ the dual-welding of guns & magic. No switching needed. Plus, you had that drill for melee too. I liked the game, but a lot of assets felt re-used and re-hashed here. Still, it's good; worth playing for sure. And story & character stuff didn't feel as strong as Levine's stuff from Bio1 and Bio: Infinite & its Season Pass.

I thought Minerva's Den DLC was great though.
I'd like Journey to the savage planet, if it's available.
Enebias: I'd like Journey to the savage planet, if it's available.
Looks like Ueber beat you to it 3 posts above.
Enebias: I'd like Journey to the savage planet, if it's available.
gogtrial34987: Looks like Ueber beat you to it 3 posts above.
Story of my life! XD
Well, hopefully they'll enjoy it!
MysterD: That's one of my favorite CRPG's since Planescape: Torment.
Dogmaus: and there's the definitive edition update coming out soon in March, can't wait (everything will be dubbed)
Yes, I am so looking forward to this.
Can I have The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe? Thank you.
May I ask for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, please?