It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
uvlalid: That's good to know, thanks! I'll be sure to search around for those if ever I get the game and finish it.
k :)
Can I ask for Death to Spies + Death to Spies: Moment of Truth?
high rated
PixelBoy: Can I ask for Death to Spies + Death to Spies: Moment of Truth?
Granted.
May I request Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri Planetary Pack please?
high rated
CervelloYM: May I request Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri Planetary Pack please?
Granted.
Thank you finkleroy and GamezRanker.
PixelBoy: Thank you finkleroy and GamezRanker.
I hope you have fun when you get to them :)
Post edited February 04, 2021 by GamezRanker
May I request The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition? Thanks! :)
Post edited February 05, 2021 by argyelusprince
May I request Styx: Master of Shadows?
Gede: Thank you finkleroy for all your work and dedication. Thank you gogtrial34987 for sharing My Brother Rabbit with the community.
gogtrial34987: (One hint: be sure to actually pay attention to the first few explanation screens, as one of them includes an explanation about the otherwise non-obvious (because subtle) way to tell if the current screen shows any of the objects you're looking for. I've seen people be frustrated with the game due to missing that.)
I saw a bit of an walkthrough before requesting it, just to see if it was something I would enjoy. In it that bit caught my attention and I thought that would be a great help, followed by "How important would this be? Will I need it?" (as in "the game was made taking this hint always present into account"). And now I have my confirmation. Thank you.
high rated
argyelusprince: May I request The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition? Thanks! :)
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Dogmaus: May I request Styx: Master of Shadows?
Granted.
Another oldie but goodie from GamezRanker.
Thank you for Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, I can finally play the expansion.

Also thank you to finkleroy for staying strong despite barrage of request.
If noone else has requested it I'd like to request Ankh 2: Heart of Osiris.
high rated
PhilD: If noone else has requested it I'd like to request Ankh 2: Heart of Osiris.
Granted.
Big thanks to finleroi and to GamezRager for Styx!