It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like to request The Talos Principle: Gold Edition if it is still available ;). Cheers
Thanks finkleroy and Doc0075 again for such a great gift this month! My castlevania nostalgia is finally settled after waiting for years since its release! Thank you so much!
Korotan: I wanted to quote and say Your welcome to everyone that thanked me for Stardew Valley but I sadly hit the maximum that can be in one post so I say just now here
Your Welcome.
Thanks for your copy last year! You're as generous as always. To everyone who chose Stardew, you'll love it! May you find the same serenity as I did
Post edited January 17, 2021 by drxenija
high rated
JackknifeJohnson: I'd like to request Stardew Valley.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you for managing the giveaway, finkleroy! Thank you for the game, Korotan!
Attachments:
ty.jpg (276 Kb)
high rated
matterbandit: I see that Yaga is still listed as available... Maybe there were two giveaway copies? If so, may I please place a request for Yaga?
Granted.
MemoryRunaMelody: If by any chance there is another third copy, I would ask for Yaga.
As luck would have it, an additional copy was just donated. Granted.
deja65: I would like to request The Talos Principle: Gold Edition if it is still available ;). Cheers
Granted.
I would like to request Ultima 7 The Complete Edition if it's available, please :) or If there are any I would love to have the whole Ultima Collection, thanks :)

Oh I just read the rules from page 1 and this game is not on the list, so I'm sorry my bad.

Can I get Stardew Valley if I am qualified and if it's available, please
Post edited January 17, 2021 by ardajoke
By the way I am new and I am really pleased that this kind of generosity is going around this community. Keep up the good work everyone :)
ardajoke: Can I get Stardew Valley if I am qualified and if it's available, please
Just a tip: to be an official entry you need to post the above line again and not edit the post. :)
ardajoke: Can I get Stardew Valley if I am qualified and if it's available, please
GamezRanker: Just a tip: to be an official entry you need to post the above line again and not edit the post. :)
Thanks for the tip GamezRanker
Post edited January 17, 2021 by ardajoke
Hello,

I am re-applying for a copy of Stardew Valley

I have spent the past few days hanging around on the forum and posting (included is a screenshot for proof). I don't know how eligible this makes me but I'm giving it a shot.

Thank you, and sorry if I'm not eligible
Attachments:
Post edited January 17, 2021 by SirLeedle
high rated
SirLeedle: Hello,

I have spent the past few days hanging around on the forum and posting (included is a screenshot for proof). I don't know how eligible this makes me but I'm giving it a shot.

I don't see any recent activity from you in threads that aren't for giveaways. I guess it takes a while for the forum and Google to update.
matterbandit: I see that Yaga is still listed as available... Maybe there were two giveaway copies? If so, may I please place a request for Yaga?
MemoryRunaMelody: If by any chance there is another third copy, I would ask for Yaga.
finkleroy: As luck would have it, an additional copy was just donated. Granted.
deja65: I would like to request The Talos Principle: Gold Edition if it is still available ;). Cheers
Thank you Doc0075 for the awesome donation. Really looking forward to play it. And also a big thank you to finkle for keeping the giveaways going, even under the current circumstances. Wish you all a nice day and stay safe. Cheers
thanks doc
Can I have Darkwood?
SirLeedle: Hello,

finkleroy: I don't see any recent activity from you in threads that aren't for giveaways. I guess it takes a while for the forum and Google to update.
That's why I attached the screenshot--as evidence. As the calendar at the top indicates, it was taken today, Jan 17 2021. If this does not qualify as sufficient evidence of activity I understand.
high rated
SirLeedle: I am re-applying for a copy of Stardew Valley
Granted.
marsattakx: Can I have Darkwood?
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.