It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Drakon1590: Hello.

I know it's against the rules, but please finkleroy think twice before answering.

I have already requested one game from the no-dagger list this month, but since I care about three titles on this list, and due to the unchanging financial situation, I cannot afford to buy these or other games, so I came up with a solution that you may consider to be sufficient compensation for my request that breaks the rule and is unfair to others.

Specifically, I would like to ask for the following titles: "Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments", "Stardew Valley" and "Testament of Sherlock Holmes", and in exchange for fulfilling this request I will waive the possibility of submitting requests for further games for three months for each game from this requests, that is, for a total of nine months, or if that is not enough, for fulfilling this request, put me on the list of people who cannot submit requests for games in this topic.

I really respect the initiative behind this giveaway, the rules here, and the people who take part in it, and I am inexpressibly grateful to all the donors, so I don't want anyone to think otherwise after reading this post, so I apologize if I offended someone or if in any way anyone felt wronged.
Hey Drakon, you only need to have a little of patience, the list update every month and probably you will have many other opportunities to ask for any of those game. Don't fell bad about it, I know some people down voted your comment, but you only asked and you recived your anwser, you didn't do anything wrong nither being ungrateful or insult anybody, fikleroy even said you are still welcome in this thread! So cheers up, we are all gamers in this community and we want the same thing, play some games!!!
-deleted-
Post edited January 23, 2021 by D.Keys
My recommendation to those who like strategy games: Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf is a fine RTS game. It's as almost good as Warcraft III, in my opinion.
I would like to ask for Stardew Valley.
Thanks in advance.
high rated
topolla: I would like to ask for Stardew Valley.
Thanks in advance.
Granted.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you Korotan for the game and finkleroy for the opportunity to make it happen.
I've been interested in this game for some time. I'd love to give it a try, especially the recently added split screen.
May I ask for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut, finkleroy?
low rated
No mans sky i would ask...
Can I have wingspan?
high rated
Reading your posts I realized that some people need an explanation of my behavior, so here it is:

To get it right, I need to start with a general explanation of my situation, so this explanation will be longer than everyone (including me) would like it to be.

As you can read in my forum description, I have Asperger's Syndrome, it means that I belong to the autism spectrum, which is associated with problems that I have to deal with all my life and some of these problems make me unable to take any job (despite the fact that I'm 32 years old, I was diagnosed relatively recently, and before that my life was even harder, which is why I am also suffering from depression). That is why the money I have at my disposal comes from the allowance granted to me in the municipal social welfare center, which in Poland is enough only for the most important things, such as food or bills, and even though I started trying to qualify me as a disability pensioner (which could slightly improve my financial situation), the process stopped due to the coronavirus epidemic, and therefore it is not known when this process will end.

And now, as for my last request, when I thought about my limitations, I felt a feeling of helplessness, therefore my request was driven by an act of desperation due to the lack of other options, especially since these games were on sale recently, and I could not buy them despite the low price, and before submitting this requests for these games, I used the only option that was available to me, i.e. I made the appropriate request in The GOG Community Gifting Thread, but I was not lucky, and later, when the sale for these games came to an end, I saw them in this thread and I lost my temper, desperation overwhelmed me and it ended as it ended. Now it's okay, because I have come to terms with my limitations again and I am able to bear my situation calmly again, but I had to do what I did and read your answers first to get back to my mental balance. So thank you and I apologize again.

I hope that I have already dispelled all doubts of all interested people who could not understand my behavior.

finkleroy: Would you like for me to put you on the list of people who don't want other users to nominate them for games?
I will answer this way. Do what you think is best on this matter, I will accept any solution.
Post edited January 23, 2021 by Drakon1590
Thank you Doc0075 for Children of Morta + Children of Morta: Paws and Claws and kudos to finkleroy.
high rated
Drakon1590: As you can read in my forum description, I have Asperger's Syndrome, it means that I belong to the autism spectrum...

And now, as for my last request, when I thought about my limitations, I felt a feeling of helplessness, therefore my request was driven by an act of desperation due to the lack of other options, especially since these games were on sale recently, and I could not buy them despite the low price, and before submitting this requests for these games, I used the only option that was available to me,
A relative of mine has the same thing and so I have a great deal of sympathy. Finkleroy hasn't banned you, he simply said "one game per month" like everyone else. The main reason these rules exist (aside from fairness) is also to stop abuse. Eg, there are around 40 games on the wishlist at the time of writing this. If someone said "I'd like to 'front-load' an entire year's worth of requests into one day and ask for 12 games now and in return I promise won't claim anything for the next 12 months", I'm sure you can see the obvious problem that it will leave the giveaway wide open to abuse in the form of incentivising "surge and dump" accounts (where scammers are then much more likely to create multiple accounts to claim a load of 'front-loaded' requests then abandon it and create another account for 12x more games, then another, then another, etc, during the months they promised to not claim anything, but otherwise wouldn't go to the same effort for just one game per month). Not saying you'd do this, but it is one of the more obvious reasons for limiting requests per month plus minimum community engagement.
Post edited January 23, 2021 by AB2012
Drakon1590: Reading your posts I realized that some people need an explanation of my behavior, so here it is:

To get it right, I need to start with a general explanation of my situation, so this explanation will be longer than everyone (including me) would like it to be.

As you can read in my forum description, I have Asperger's Syndrome, it means that I belong to the autism spectrum, which is associated with problems that I have to deal with all my life and some of these problems make me unable to take any job (despite the fact that I'm 32 years old, I was diagnosed relatively recently, and before that my life was even harder, which is why I am also suffering from depression). That is why the money I have at my disposal comes from the allowance granted to me in the municipal social welfare center, which in Poland is enough only for the most important things, such as food or bills, and even though I started trying to qualify me as a disability pensioner (which could slightly improve my financial situation), the process stopped due to the coronavirus epidemic, and therefore it is not known when this process will end.

And now, as for my last request, when I thought about my limitations, I felt a feeling of helplessness, therefore my request was driven by an act of desperation due to the lack of other options, especially since these games were on sale recently, and I could not buy them despite the low price, and before submitting this requests for these games, I used the only option that was available to me, i.e. I made the appropriate request in The GOG Community Gifting Thread, but I was not lucky, and later, when the sale for these games came to an end, I saw them in this thread and I lost my temper, desperation overwhelmed me and it ended as it ended. Now it's okay, because I have come to terms with my limitations again and I am able to bear my situation calmly again, but I had to do what I did and read your answers first to get back to my mental balance. So thank you and I apologize again.

I hope that I have already dispelled all doubts of all interested people who could not understand my behavior.

finkleroy: Would you like for me to put you on the list of people who don't want other users to nominate them for games?
Drakon1590: I will answer this way. Do what you think is best on this matter, I will accept any solution.
Im really proud of you Drakon, even though I don't know you, but I know this syndrome and understand how hard it is to ascertain and recognise those things in a mature way like you did.
Just quoting your answer because I want to congratulate you for expressing the way you did and when you did it.
Thanks for your exemple and I wish and pray that God give you a way to solve these challenges you have with you mate.
Thanks again!
high rated
D.Keys: May I ask for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut, finkleroy?
Granted.
Lexx77: No mans sky i would ask...
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
DesmondOC: Can I have wingspan?
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Drakon1590: I will answer this way. Do what you think is best on this matter, I will accept any solution.
You're still eligible for the giveaways.
D.Keys: May I ask for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut, finkleroy?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks finkleroy and also IAmSinistar for the donation of this incredible game!