It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Buigcsjh: fgbhtykuilio;gbvnb
?????
slurredprey: ?????
It's a spam account, best to ignore it.
Wow, so i got a mail that i was in the first group of gamers to test out the new store which i did, i bought Factorio... or as its known "cractorio" last friday i thought at 20:00,... ill just play half an hour or an hour... and then it was 06:00 :D

The new store works well. And now i stumble on this thread. excellent.
I have no idea how to qualify, doesnt really matter but i think its great that this initiative exists at all.
May I please have METAL GEAR SOLID?
CervelloYM: May I please have METAL GEAR SOLID?
Granted.
high rated
Thanks to ywzywz, and I hope your relatives abc, def, and of course ghi are all doing well.
The Surge 2 - Season Pass please, yes I already have The Surge 2
high rated
zlaywal: The Surge 2 - Season Pass please, yes I already have The Surge 2
Granted.
Thank you anonymous donor and finkleroy. The season pass is like a new game :)
may i please have the suffering? :}
Hi, I have some questions about the Metal Gear Solid key gifted earlier, and I wonder if someone can answer me:
1. I can’t find this game in the store, does it mean that it’s region locked or something?
2. And if indeed it’s region locked, is it possible for me to redeem it as a gift? (if that ever happens, anyway;)
theb13maker: may i please have the suffering? :}
Hi there, from what you posted, I have the impression that you probably don’t understand how this giveaway functions yet. Please consider familiarize yourself with the rules listed in the first 3 posts of this thread before you request, which will certainly helps you in getting any gift:)
Post edited October 07, 2020 by Makotolia
Makotolia: Hi, I have some questions about the Metal Gear Solid key gifted earlier, and I wonder if someone can answer me:
1. I can’t find this game in the store, does it mean that it’s region locked or something?
2. And if indeed it’s region locked, is it possible for me to redeem it as a gift? (if that ever happens, anyway;)
theb13maker: may i please have the suffering? :}
Makotolia: Hi there, from what you posted, I have the impression that you probably don’t understand how this giveaway functions yet. Please consider familiarize yourself with the rules listed in the first 3 posts of this thread before you request, which will certainly helps you in getting any gift:)
thanks for the help! :)
Makotolia: Hi, I have some questions about the Metal Gear Solid key gifted earlier, and I wonder if someone can answer me:
1. Yes. It is regionally blocked in China, Japan and South Korea.
2. Yes. You can redeem games that are blocked in your country.
Post edited October 07, 2020 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: 1. Yes. It is regionally blocked in China, Japan and South Korea.
2. Yes. You can redeem games that are blocked in your country.
Thanks for the info!
It’s kinda weird that it’s blocked in Japan though, since I believe that’s exactly where it comes from.
Can I get Thimbleweed Park? Thanks.