It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: Granted.
Many thanks, Argamasa and finkleroi for the opportunity to finally get into DS: TCT! It's a title that always tempted me but I was held back by the cliffhanger ending mentioned by reviewers.
Worth mentioning in the extras there is a multi-language text adventure that seems to be overlooked in the reviews. I'm hyped!
Attachments:
cattura.jpg (59 Kb)
Post edited October 08, 2020 by Dogmaus
I would like to request S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat.
high rated
Thanks and best regards to finkleroy for grant and of course to an anonymous guy / girl, who has donated key for Sniper_Ghost Warrior 2!
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄*)ノ
I would like to request SWAT 4 Gold Edition
high rated
theawesomesponge: I would like to request SWAT 4 Gold Edition
I highly recommend reading the first couple of posts in this thread (you probably aren't qualified, and that game isn't on the list).

I'd recommend doing that in the future with other forum discussions too.

Edit: Also, to other members of the forum: can we stop down-rating people when they made an honest mistake? It's pretty easy to think this discussion is something different than what it actually is.
Post edited October 09, 2020 by themazingness
high rated
Agreed down rating people just for asking with out being aware of the rules seems unnecessary.
themazingness: Edit: Also, to other members of the forum: can we stop down-rating people when they made an honest mistake? It's pretty easy to think this discussion is something different than what it actually is.
How is not reading the OP and rules in a giveaway thread "an honest mistake"?
high rated
themazingness: Edit: Also, to other members of the forum: can we stop down-rating people when they made an honest mistake? It's pretty easy to think this discussion is something different than what it actually is.
Cavalary: How is not reading the OP and rules in a giveaway thread "an honest mistake"?
Because not all forums have 272+ page discussions that have rules in the first post(s). Because the forum software isn't built so you start on the first post if you've never read it (like Vanilla, for example).

Probably the most important distinction though: They aren't meaning to be rude but downvoters are, to put it bluntly.

Anyway, I'm not intending to derail this thread. Let's get back to the giveaways, shall we?
Post edited October 09, 2020 by themazingness
themazingness: I highly recommend reading the first couple of posts in this thread (you probably aren't qualified, and that game isn't on the list).

Edit: Also, to other members of the forum: can we stop down-rating people when they made an honest mistake? It's pretty easy to think this discussion is something different than what it actually is.
alright thanks for telling me
I am requesting S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat if still available.
Can I have the Deponia key? If is still available, thanks!
high rated
themazingness: I highly recommend reading the first couple of posts in this thread (you probably aren't qualified, and that game isn't on the list).

theawesomesponge: alright thanks for telling me
Welcome to GOG and the giveaway thread. :) Once you have been a round for a little while and posted here or at various other topics you will be eligible soon enough.
high rated
Paulo_Moura69: I would like to request S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat.
Granted.
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
TheBigCore: I am requesting S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat if still available.
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
KetobaK: Can I have the Deponia key? If is still available, thanks!
Granted.
May I have the As Far As the Eye Demo? That's one of the few demos/freebies I don't have on GOG.
high rated
JakobFel: May I have the As Far As the Eye Demo? That's one of the few demos/freebies I don't have on GOG.
Granted.