It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am grateful for this opportunity, finkleroy. Thank you.
Thank you GameRacer for your generous donation.

I did not have the chance to play this game when I was a child. I only read about it in a magazine (the cover page included the game's fantastic artwork).
I would be happy to grab The Long Journey Home if still available. Thanks.
gvyop: I would be happy to grab The Long Journey Home if still available. Thanks.
Granted.
Neverwinter Nights Diamond please
letsmaybeLP92: Neverwinter Nights Diamond please
Granted.
anx: I am grateful for this opportunity, finkleroy. Thank you.

I did not have the chance to play this game when I was a child. I only read about it in a magazine (the cover page included the game's fantastic artwork).
I hope you enjoy it :)
(I still have it on backlog, but I will hopefully get to it one day soon)
anx: I am grateful for this opportunity, finkleroy. Thank you.

GameRacer: I hope you enjoy it :)
(I still have it on backlog, but I will hopefully get to it one day soon)
This is so much buried in backlog I forgot about it. It seems actually pretty cool!
letsmaybeLP92: Neverwinter Nights Diamond please
finkleroy: Granted.
Actually missed that I owned Neverwinter Nights. So can I request Arx Fatalis instead?
high rated
letsmaybeLP92: Actually missed that I owned Neverwinter Nights. So can I request Arx Fatalis instead?
Granted.
Dogmaus: This is so much buried in backlog I forgot about it. It seems actually pretty cool!
That it does.

Also btw: it has a sequel as well. :)
Thanks GameRacer for Arx Fatalis
letsmaybeLP92: Thanks GameRacer for Arx Fatalis
No problem....hope you like it.

(Btw I hear tell the Arx Liberatis mod fixes many remaining bugs and adds some quality of life improvements)
Thank you to GameRacer for the Long Journey Home and Aalways to our beloved Finkleroy for his day after day precise and rapid work.
gvyop: Thank you to GameRacer for the Long Journey Home and Aalways to our beloved Finkleroy for his day after day precise and rapid work.
As with the others I hope you have fun with your selection.
low rated
Hello there. I'm new here. Can anyone tell me where I could get "free" games? I'm looking for titles to buy but don't want to spend a lot right way before playing. I guess this giveaway section is the perfect place to start. Can you guys help me? Thanks! Enjoy!

EDIT:

Found it! Yesss...
Post edited August 21, 2020 by Paul_Kwauk