It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for Crawl. "Lets begin Mayhem!!!"
Huge Thank You go to GOG forum superheroes: Doc0075 for donating "INSIDE" and finkleroy for hosting this giveaway thread. :)
Thank you, Doc0075, for both Jazz Jackrabbit collections.
May I request Thief Gold ? Thx
PhedaPuten: May I request Thief Gold ? Thx
Thief Gold is a "steal".
Granted.
TheBigCore: Thief Gold is a "steal".
Well, not being a 100% native speaker I did some googling and found this jewel:

In English, when you say something is 'a steal' you mean it's a bargain – so cheap that it's almost as if you haven't paid anything for it.

Well, I'd confirm it's 'almost' so. 'Almost', because I haven't been granted it yet ...

EDIT: Ninja'd by the mighty bestower of grants himself, so now we can strike down the word 'almost'. In all three counts of it. :))
Post edited August 02, 2020 by PhedaPuten
If it's granted, I recommend getting and installing TFix to squash any remaining bugs and add back in some missing dialog during missions.....there are also additional things in it you can enable like the ability to pinch out candles, but those are optional.

(Note: If you get it, make sure it's TFIX, and NOT T2FIX....which is for Thief 2)
Post edited August 02, 2020 by GameRacer
GameRacer: If it's granted, I recommend getting and installing TFix to squash any remaining bugs and add back in some missing dialog during missions.....there are also additional things in it you can enable like the ability to pinch out candles, but those are optional.

(Note: If you get it, make sure it's TFIX, and NOT T2FIX....which is for Thief 2)
Thx a lot for the tip man ! And doubly so, because Thief 2 has been sitting in my backlog list for a while.

On a side note - am I under the impression that your forum rep is sloooowly inching out of the dark side ? I've been contributing to its long journey here and there, even though you might not care much about that ... :))
Thank you to Doc0075 and finkleroy for the giveaway!
high rated
PhedaPuten: Thx a lot for the tip man ! And doubly so, because Thief 2 has been sitting in my backlog list for a while.
No problem :)

As for Thief 2 i'm playing through it ATM....fun times.

Another little tip: Play levels in Thief Gold on hardest difficulty if you want to do the extra areas in some levels....if not then set the difficulty lower. (it has sections for all games)

PhedaPuten: On a side note - am I under the impression that your forum rep is sloooowly inching out of the dark side ? I've been contributing to its long journey here and there, even though you might not care much about that ... :))
They're still lowering it down, but on the bright side: Changing my name seems to have caused them to have to re-add threads to the programs they're likely using....slowing them down a bit and seemingly making them focus on less threads(so not everything goes low anymore).

As for rep: I'm not concerned with it...it is just a number that doesn't do much of anything....though I like seeing people's support via high ratings(when it happens every so often) & it is nice when people keep some posts like contest OP posts normal or high rated so others can find them more easily and read them.
If I may, I'd like to request "Highway Blossoms".
Post edited August 02, 2020 by mrkgnao
high rated
mrkgnao: If I may, I'd like to request "Highway Blossoms".
Granted.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thx to finkle for managing this great giveaway (while also eventually having to deal with clueless visitors...) and also thanks a lot to @GameRacer . We interacted about the game a few posts above, while I hadn't realized yet he was the actual game donor !

Need also thank GameRacer for the assorted game-related tips that he posted !!! :))
PhedaPuten: Thx to finkle for managing this great giveaway (while also eventually having to deal with clueless visitors...) and also thanks a lot to @GameRacer . We interacted about the game a few posts above, while I hadn't realized yet he was the actual game donor !

Need also thank GameRacer for the assorted game-related tips that he posted !!! :))
Thx again.

Often I buy gift copies of games that I have played and enjoyed & that I want others to experience**...often from my childhood...and when I can I try to add little tips(without too much spoilers of course) to help people when and where I can.

(**=SS 2 and SS1 being among the games I give out the most)

That said, when you get around to them I hope you enjoy them(The Thief games).

(Head's up: Playing on highest difficulty adds some new areas to some levels, and new objectives, but often can add a "no kill" objective....there are mods to remove that bit of the objectives if one wants the extras for said difficulties with some maps, but to be able to still kill enemies

Also for Thief 2: There is a decent graphics mod which is just a file thrown into the game folder that increases the HD of the graphics, while keeping them more or less like the originals....note, though, that it can slow a system down on some systems)