It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ciolpan.Florin: i request warcraft 2
https://www.gog.com/game/warcraft_2_battlenet_edition
Hello. I can ask for Consortium 2019 REBALANCE ?
May I ask for Jagged Alliance + Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games, please? ^_^
Thanks Doc0075 for the game! You're the best :)

And thanks to finkleroy too, as always
Thank you GameRacer for XIII and finkleroy for your hard work managing this giveaway
Ciolpan.Florin: i want my game thanks ignore that
BKGaming: Please read the forum code of conduct: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001814049-Forum-Code-of-Conduct?product=gog

Your spam post in this thread have been removed.
On an unrelated note, did you get my PM from earlier?
high rated
Valdasaar: *snip*
I would again like to formally request that everyone ignore Ciolpan.Florin. Don't respond to them in any way. They have been permanently banned from both giveaways and are violating the forum's code of conduct. Please don't feed the trolls. Thanks.
T_a_J: Hello. I can ask for Consortium 2019 REBALANCE ?
Granted.
gogamess: May I ask for Jagged Alliance + Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games, please? ^_^
Granted.
I would like to request Vampire's Fall: Origins .
high rated
surfer1260: I would like to request Vampire's Fall: Origins .
Granted.
can me haz Lands of Lore 1+2?
high rated
te_lanus: can me haz Lands of Lore 1+2?
Granted.
Can I get We are the Dwarves?
high rated
Thanks to Valdasaar and finkleroy for the Jagged Alliance pack! ^_^
high rated
Many thanks to Doc0075 for the great vampire game
and to finkleroy for sacrificing his sleep in order to feed us underserving ones.
kusumahendra: Thank you GameRacer for XIII and finkleroy for your hard work managing this giveaway
Not a problem.

(I love this game's plot, art style, etc....never finished it due to the checkpoint style saves it has[due to me wanting to stealth it as best as possible, which is a bit hard with this game and the save system], but it is a fun game and has many good aspects)