It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like to have one of the Rainworld keys!
high rated
Mister.Wolf: Good evening! I'd like to inquire about the possibility of requesting ELEX.
finkleroy: Granted.
A huge Thank You to Doc0075 for the wonderful gift! And ever-present, to our host Finkleroy, for tirelessly monitoring and managing the threads and sub-community.

Also, taking the opportunity to wish an Happy Valentines Day to all, whether single or accompanied! Hope each and every one of us can make it a day to celebrate all kinds of relationships, from lovers to friends to family and even the anonymous online people whom we never met but interact with daily.
low rated
Mister.Wolf: Also, taking the opportunity to wish an Happy Valentines Day to all, whether single or accompanied! Hope each and every one of us can make it a day to celebrate all kinds of relationships, from lovers to friends to family and even the anonymous online people whom we never met but interact with daily.
I almost forgot that was today(days for me tend to lend together due to being on a loose schedule), so thanks for reminding me. :)

I also wish you and everyone else here(especially the OP and all kind donors) the same as well.

Have a Happy Valentine's Day, all. :)
high rated
Dogmaus: I would like to have one of the Rainworld keys!
Granted.
high rated
Hail to the Doc for Frostpunk !
i would like Ancestors Legacy - Complete Edition in this round,

OMG how i miss that Kingdom Come deliverance RE :/ (i know its free on EPIC but not Royal Edition , and i'm not big fan of epic, would love GOG version especially when include nice soundtrack and bonuses)

If it will be "magically restocked" i will prefer that one over AL :)

happy valentine guys/girls!
ppdouble: i would like Ancestors Legacy - Complete Edition in this round,
Granted.
high rated
Hello, could I kindly ask for "Rain World"? Cheers!
high rated
Cymepa: Hello, could I kindly ask for "Rain World"? Cheers!
Granted.
Cymepa: Hello, could I kindly ask for "Rain World"? Cheers!
finkleroy: Granted.
Yay! A big thanks to Doc0075 who, as usual, gifts good games and in great quantity, and to Finkleroy who tirelessly runs the two giveway threads!
WOW! Amazing new additions.
I'd like to be considered for UFO: Aftermath + UFO: Aftershock + UFO: Afterlight!

I already own Aftermath + Aftershock, but I missed out before Afterlight was removed form GOG! I'll be able to redeem only Afterlight, and return to the pool the code for the remaining two games.
Post edited February 14, 2020 by MadalinStroe
high rated
MadalinStroe: WOW! Amazing new additions.
I'd like to be considered for UFO: Aftermath + UFO: Aftershock + UFO: Afterlight!

I already own Aftermath + Aftershock, but I missed out before Afterlight was removed form GOG! I'll be able to redeem only Afterlight, and return to the pool the code for the remaining two games.
Granted.
May I ask for Blasphemous?
Thank you for your gift of Afterlight, deja65! And thank you finkleroy, for your efforts in maintaining this giveaway!
Many thanks to the super generous Doc for making my wishlist shorter by one again, I have just finished the Bridge this morning and Rain World will be my next challenge. I wonder how many beautiful games I have played that have been purchased by the Their Mousiness the Doc for this giweaway! Good survival to the other new slug-cat Cymepa too!
As always thanks to fink :)))
Enjoy your games everybody!
Post edited February 14, 2020 by Dogmaus