It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An incredibly late thank you to Finkleroy and Gogtrial34897 for Dex
Thank you so much @GameRager for Nox & @Finkleroy for running this giveaway! I appreciate you both!
GameRager: snip
1000% agree in all respects.
Post edited February 01, 2020 by Microfish_1
low rated
Microfish_1: Thank you so much @GameRager for Nox & @Finkleroy for running this giveaway! I appreciate you both!
NP.....I only played a bit of it(my one pc died and I lost my saves so I put it back on the back burner for now), but it is corny and fun/etc....I do hope you like it when you get to it. :)

Microfish_1: 1000% agree in all respects.
Thanks. :)
Lone_Scout: So, a reminder to everyone: One game per month is the limit, not the standard pace. Only take games you are interested in playing.
I sometimes wish the limit could be like 10/year instead of current 1/month. There are months when I can see more than one game I'm interested in and then a few months with nothing. :P
Sir.Tomato: May i request The Gamers: Director’s Cut movie if it is ok. Saw a trailer some time ago and looked a lot of fun.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you theslitherydeee for the donation of this movie and thank you finkleroy for hosting the giveaway.
high rated
Qwertw: An incredibly late thank you to Finkleroy and Gogtrial34897 for Dex
You're very welcome. Glad to see you still pop up to claim it. Dex is not the most spectacular game ever, but it had more than enough interesting elements to get and keep me hooked. It's smooth, with enough raw edges to have character. :) Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!
Greetings, I would like to request, if possible, Sacred Gold, or Patrician 3. Both are titles I grew up with back in the day and I have fond memories of them. I would like to reminisce a bit.
Buttspikes: Greetings, I would like to request, if possible, Sacred Gold, or Patrician 3. Both are titles I grew up with back in the day and I have fond memories of them. I would like to reminisce a bit.
You can only request one and I would recommend you going to Patrician because Sacred Gold is right now reduced to 1,39€
Buttspikes: Greetings, I would like to request, if possible, Sacred Gold, or Patrician 3. Both are titles I grew up with back in the day and I have fond memories of them. I would like to reminisce a bit.
Korotan: You can only request one and I would recommend you going to Patrician because Sacred Gold is right now reduced to 1,39€
Hence the "or". I would not have both, simply the one at the discretion of Finkleroy. But thanks for pointing that out, it is true that Sacred Gold is really cheap at the moment.

Thus I take back the request for Sacred Gold and ask only for Patrician 3.

Thank you Korotan, this way someone else in the future, when the game might not be on sale, could get it instead of me now that I can do so at a very low price.
Hi, please can I ask for Thief 2: The Metal Age?
I would be interested in Thief 4: New Age Age
high rated
Buttspikes: Thus I take back the request for Sacred Gold and ask only for Patrician 3.
Granted.
pferreira1983: Hi, please can I ask for Thief 2: The Metal Age?
Granted.
bler144: I would be interested in Thief 4: New Age Age
I assume this is a joke.
Buttspikes: Thus I take back the request for Sacred Gold and ask only for Patrician 3.
pferreira1983: Hi, please can I ask for Thief 2: The Metal Age?
bler144: I would be interested in Thief 4: New Age Age
finkleroy: I assume this is a joke.
My requests are always serious. If you don't have that, how about Thief 7: Zydeco Age. It has a great soundtrack.
Whoaa... :O

May I have Hollow Knight?
Can I ask for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut?