It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I have Albion?
Thanks so much for doing this. :) Is the copy of Disciples still available? If so I'd like to request it
low rated
RedFireGaming: Thanks ciemnogrodzianin and Finkleroy for Deus Ex.
ciemnogrodzianin: Have fun and remember – "stealth path" is the most enjoyable way to complete the game (:
THIS.....running and gunning causes NPCs to panic and often get killed/try to kill the player....leading to less to do overall.
high rated
ShellDNMS:
You´re welcome, enjoy! ;)
high rated
Ty for doing this
high rated
TheMonkofDestiny: All the Postal and Wasteland 2 chaos must be messing with finkleroy's workflow. Deus Ex is still on the list and RedFireGaming isn't in the month's giftees yet.
Thanks for pointing this out. I fixed it.
TheBigCore: I am requesting Thief Gold if it's still available.
Granted.
ashwald: May I have Albion?
Granted.
Kallor: Thanks so much for doing this. :) Is the copy of Disciples still available? If so I'd like to request it
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
high rated
TheMonkofDestiny: All the Postal and Wasteland 2 chaos must be messing with finkleroy's workflow. Deus Ex is still on the list and RedFireGaming isn't in the month's giftees yet.
finkleroy: Thanks for pointing this out. I fixed it.
TheBigCore: I am requesting Thief Gold if it's still available.
finkleroy: Granted.
ashwald: May I have Albion?
finkleroy: Granted.
Kallor: Thanks so much for doing this. :) Is the copy of Disciples still available? If so I'd like to request it
finkleroy: The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
I understand, I've been here for a couple years now, not just very active on the forums. Thanks for letting me know how it works.
finkleroy: Thanks for pointing this out.
No problem.
low rated
Kallor: I understand, I've been here for a couple years now, not just very active on the forums. Thanks for letting me know how it works.
*I Nominate Kallor for Disciples*
GameRager: *I Nominate Kallor for Disciples*
Please re-read rule #6.
The nomination will only be accepted if the nominee falls within the terms of this giveaway, however.
EDIT: I edited the rule to read, "The nomination will only be accepted if the nominee is eligible to receive the game."
Post edited December 20, 2019 by finkleroy
low rated
finkleroy: Please re-read rule #6.

The nomination will only be accepted if the nominee falls within the terms of this giveaway, however.
finkleroy: EDIT: I edited the rule to read, "The nomination will only be accepted if the nominee is eligible to receive the game."
Fair enough, but if I may be so bold: I don't get why that rule is that way & doesn't allow people who are normally ineligible(i.e. inactive posters) a chance to get said game if a user nominates them. To me it'd seem like a fair thing to do to allow said inactive users a chance of some sort(or at least check other giveaways and such to see if a user is only here for games in said cases).....but again, your thread your rules & I will respectfully defer to/adhere to them as always. :)

Also no need to send him that game......that "issue" has resolved itself all nice like. ;)
==================================

Kallor: I understand, I've been here for a couple years now, not just very active on the forums. Thanks for letting me know how it works.
Check your PM and have a happy holiday. ;)
Post edited December 20, 2019 by GameRager
high rated
GameRager: Fair enough, but if I may be so bold: I don't get why that rule is that way & doesn't allow people who are normally ineligible(i.e. inactive posters) a chance to get said game if a user nominates them. To me it'd seem like a fair thing to do to allow said inactive users a chance of some sort(or at least check other giveaways and such to see if a user is only here for games in said cases).....but again, your thread your rules & I will respectfully defer to/adhere to them as always. :)
The point of nominations is if you see that a game has been added to the list that you know you friend wants, you can nominate them for it. It's like they saw the game on the list in time to request it first, even though they didn't.
low rated
finkleroy: The point of nominations is if you see that a game has been added to the list that you know you friend wants, you can nominate them for it. It's like they saw the game on the list in time to request it first, even though they didn't.
Sounds good, I just wish there was a system(with limits of course) for nominating those not normally eligible, as some here are not very talkative yet likely nice people. :)
I seem to remember that in the past, our old Master Zeogold did allow people to "vouch" for users that he can't find too much activities by himself. Not sure if this situation applies, or if this is an official rule though. No intention to offend anyone.
high rated
Thank you sanscript and finkleroy!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone.