It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A huge thanks to Doc0075 for Clid the Snail, and finkleroy for organising this wonderful giveaway!
Thanks bertzbeez for Homeworld Remastered Collection and finkleroy for administering the Community GAs.
Thank you to the amazing and charitable Doc0075 for Zniw Adventure, and finkleroy for their incredible patience and kindness hosting this thing!
high rated
Chat is completely broken. Both giveaways are on hold until GOG decides to fix this issue.
This is for finkleroy or another in charge of Community Giveaways:

I have a key for Stellaris from Prime Gaming to donate. Can someone please message me to allow me to do this?
Thanks guys.
slapperstick: Can someone please message me
You need to go into your privacy settings and set Allow chat messages from: everyone.
slapperstick: This is for finkleroy or another in charge of Community Giveaways:

I have a key for Stellaris from Prime Gaming to donate. Can someone please message me to allow me to do this?
Thanks guys.
Your privacy settings do not allow chat from just anyone. If you wish to contact finkleroy, as mentioned in post 1, "Please either set your chat settings so that you can chat with everyone or add me [finkleroy] as a friend."
Thanks Doc and fink for the game. You guys are the best!
Thank you finkleroy and Doc0075 for their unlimited generosity and tireless hardwork maintaining this giveaway.
high rated
It looks like the chat bug was temporary, so we're back in business.

slapperstick: This is for finkleroy or another in charge of Community Giveaways:

Thanks guys.
Please feel free to send it to me through chat. You'll have to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone.
glad its been fixed
glad it's fixed

I'd like to request Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure please, thank you
zeogold: snip
Well hello there, stranger!
gogamess: Thank you so much, Doc & finkleroy for the Venetica! It reminds me the Fable series from the Xbox 360 and I love those games! ^_^
Just keep the bugs in mind, and the vanishing NPCs one in particular. Do not save in any location where NPCs exist, or at least none that you may need later, and that includes skeletons, since you will eventually be able to talk to the spirits.
Dear finkleroy, may I please request Streets of Rogue?