It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like to ask for The Wild at Heart.

:)
high rated
ElTerprise: May I have They Always Run?
Granted.
Drakon135790: Hello finkleroy.

If I may, I would like to make my request for Curse of the Dead Gods.
Granted.
pferreira1983: Please can I request Yesterday?
Granted.
bhrigu: I would like to ask for The Wild at Heart.

:)
Granted.
Thanks finkleroy and thanks to Doc0075 for the game.
low rated
pferreira1983: Please can I request Yesterday?
slurredprey: If you're looking for a gift I think you'd have to request for the present.
Your attitude is pure rudeness! Without embarrassment, you make fun of the other person, regardless of the fact that what you think is an innocent joke may be perceived by that person as a hurtful mockery of him or her.

slurredprey: If you're looking for a gift I think you'd have to request for the present.
Apunami: Good one slurred XD
And you are no better than him. Your attitude is equally reprehensible, as you endorsed his behaviour with your comment, so it is not only that you encourage him to behave in such a manner even more, but also that you subscribe to such an attitude, i.e. you de facto commit such reprehensible behaviour yourself.

You should both be ashamed of yourselves!
Many thanks to Doc0075 for the excellent game & finkleroy for speedy delivery.
A special praise goes to drxenija for the nomination.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you very much, finkleroy, and thank you very much, Doc0075, for your incredible generosity!
Disjunction's demo is the cat's meow.
I'd like to request Disjunction.
JackknifeJohnson: Disjunction's demo is the cat's meow.
Oh wow, this looks great. Not sure how it flew under my radar.

May I request one of those Disjunction codes too please?
LaLaLee: May I ask for Jazzpunk and its DLC my good sir
Thank you greyhat and finkleroy for Jazzpunk!
Drakon135790: You should both be ashamed of yourselves!
I now see the folly in my ill-mannered comment, but I swear I had no such foul intentions! I have basked in the light of righteousness and apologise to anyone who may have been offended by my carelessness and I ask you to forgive me of this treacherous sin I have committed.
high rated
JackknifeJohnson: Disjunction's demo is the cat's meow.
Granted.
BurlyHeart: Oh wow, this looks great. Not sure how it flew under my radar.

May I request one of those Disjunction codes too please?
Granted.
Thank you UCrest for Disjunction, and thank you finkleroy for your tireless efforts.
LaLaLee: Thank you greyhat and finkleroy for Jazzpunk!
You are welcome. Hope you enjoy it. :)
slurredprey: ....
Drakon135790: ....
Apunami: Good one slurred XD (MY DANGEROUS COMMENT)
Drakon135790: ....
Sorry to say but no, I'm not ashamed of myself for enjoying someone's good pun. As far as my intellectual goes, the comment of slurred was clearly not intended to hurt anybody rather just a light joke so the rude one here is you sir and I'm not even sorry to say that. If pferreira1983 was hurt by the comment, they would have told so and then I would have happily apologised, there's no need to overreacted on such little matters buddy it happens all the time on the internet and making such jokes are not allowed in the forum? Since when? There's always someone gonna hurt by jokes even though they are light so shall we stop joking around? And just comment here for the sake of free game keys? By that logic, you really hurted me and slurred by your rude reply so shall I start complaining on someone's behalf? No! So I would highly disagree on that sir. I would wholeheartedly request kind finkleroy to ban me from the giveaway if he thinks I've committed a crime by appreciating someone's pun, I had no intention of hurting anybody trust me, but after reading Drakon135790's reply I really am not sure what to comment anymore on this forum. Sorry for this long essay but I'm really disturbed by this individuals reply. Have a nice day/night everyone, yes "everyone" including you Drakon135790 coz I'm not here to fight bud.
low rated
Drakon135790: Your attitude is pure rudeness! Without embarrassment, you make fun of the other person, regardless of the fact that what you think is an innocent joke may be perceived by that person as a hurtful mockery of him or her.

Apunami: Good one slurred XD
Drakon135790: And you are no better than him. Your attitude is equally reprehensible, as you endorsed his behaviour with your comment, so it is not only that you encourage him to behave in such a manner even more, but also that you subscribe to such an attitude, i.e. you de facto commit such reprehensible behaviour yourself.

You should both be ashamed of yourselves!
I know I'm new here but I just can't stop myself from replying your comment. Advocating for someone who clearly has no problem with the reply to him/her is not really a good idea mate. Like seriously if the guy can just shrugs off the joke like that why can't you? I'm sorry if this comment sounds rude to you, from the bottom of my heart but trust me it isn't in reality, I'm just trying to point out your rude behaviour. Hope you realise that.