It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like to thank Melvinica for marvelous classic game and finkleroy for keeping the tradition alive.
finkleroy: Granted, but you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone.
edit: Scratch that. Realized I already own it. Sorry to bother you.
Post edited November 29, 2019 by H2IWclassic
Thanks to Catac1ysm for The Whispered World: Special Edition and of course to finkleroy for the job keeping this Community!
TheDudeLebowski: Thanks owed to Catac1ysm for TWW
Makotolia: Thanks to Catac1ysm for The Whispered World: Special Edition
argamasa: Thanks to Catac1ysm for The Whispered World: Special Edition
Enjoy! =)
I'll take The Bard's Tale, third time's a charm. :D
high rated
BranjoHello: I'll take The Bard's Tale, third time's a charm. :D
Granted.
Thank you Melvinica and finkleroy for The Bard's Tale! :)
May I request Gangland?
can me hath Gangland since i'm region blocked so no way to get it otherwise
On the last day of November i would like 2 make a request 4 Urban Chaos, always wanted 2 try the game so hope i get the chance this time. Thks 4 considering my request. :)
Damon18: May I request Gangland?
Granted.
te_lanus: can me hath Gangland since i'm region blocked so no way to get it otherwise
I'm afraid you were beaten to it. BTW it was removed from the store, so now nobody can buy it.
tomyam80: On the last day of November i would like 2 make a request 4 Urban Chaos, always wanted 2 try the game so hope i get the chance this time. Thks 4 considering my request. :)
Granted.
Post edited November 30, 2019 by finkleroy
Thank you very much to Trooper1270 for Gangland!
May I request Edna & Harvey: The Breakout?
Braggadar: May I request Edna & Harvey: The Breakout?
Granted.
Thank you argamasa for the Edna & Harvey game. Admiration for finkleroy for such dedicated and efficient administration of the giveaway.
You both rock!