It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

aRealCyborg: May I have Baldur's Gate 2 Complete?
finkleroy: Granted.
MaxFulvus: Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum! Please ?
Thank you and thank
Melvinica
Hi! May I ask for NEO TURF MASTERS?
The only golf game on GOG, and delisted by the way, I shouldn't miss it... :)
Lone_Scout: Hi! May I ask for NEO TURF MASTERS?
The only golf game on GOG, and delisted by the way, I shouldn't miss it... :)
Granted.
Many thanks to toxicTom for Gangland.
I totally missed it when it got removed.
I'd like to have the now daggered The Whispered World: Special Edition, if you please.
Thanks deja65 for this rare gem and fnkleroy for the logistics!
high rated
TheDudeLebowski: I'd like to have the now daggered The Whispered World: Special Edition, if you please.
Granted.
Thanks owed to Catac1ysm for TWW and to finkle for running this!
May I also have one copy of The Whispered World: Special Edition, and maybe also one Deponia?
Makotolia: May I also have one copy of The Whispered World: Special Edition, and maybe also one Deponia?
Granted.
Thanks to Catac1ysm for The Whispered World: Special Edition, to triock for Deponia, and to finkleroy for granting us wishes:)
finkleroy: GOG has changed the chat privacy settings to default to "friends only". If you wish to be contacted by anyone here in the thread, make donations, receive nominations, etc., please remember to change your privacy settings accordingly even and especially if it was set to "anyone" before. Go to "orders & settings" and then "privacy" to accomplish this. You can read more information here.
It's not "anyone" but "everyone". I was confused for a bit, but I think I changed the right setting.

So, you should go to your privacy settings and set "allow chat messages from" to "everyone".

If I understand correctly I can request MDK here? That would be lovely. :-)
vgezer: Did anybody play Icewind Dale Enhanced? On the list there is Icewind Dale Complete, but I think it is different than this one, am I right?
BranjoHello: It's the same game, but the Enhanced is the newer remastered version. Better resolution, UI and stuff like that.
vgezer: Did anybody play Icewind Dale Enhanced? On the list there is Icewind Dale Complete, but I think it is different than this one, am I right?
Dogmaus: You can mod the base game so you will not need the "enhanced" more expensive version by Greeddog
Thank you for the answers guys. Can I then have Icewind Dale Complete?
W3irdN3rd: If I understand correctly I can request MDK here? That would be lovely. :-)
Granted.
vgezer: Thank you for the answers guys. Can I then have Icewind Dale Complete?
The limit is one non-daggered game per month, and you've already received one this month. Denied due to reaching the monthly limit.
W3irdN3rd: If I understand correctly I can request MDK here? That would be lovely. :-)
Thank you and Tannath! Awesome. :-)