It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like to request The Swords of Ditto: Mormo's Curse please.
01kipper: I would like to request The Swords of Ditto: Mormo's Curse please.
Granted.
Ciolpan.Florin: ok thanks for tell me but here they give free games

they give so many games to soo many ppll
"They" are other forum users who purchase and donate them to be given away in this manner. And in this particular case, the vast majority are from a single user, who's... an epitome of generosity and has been giving away hundreds on a regular basis.
Thank you to the extremely generous Doc0075 for The Swords of Ditto: Mormo's Curse, and thank you to finkleroy!
TheDudeLebowski: It's near the end of the month. Start yer engines, people!
finkleroy: A reminder that, for the purposes of both giveaways, July officially ends and August officially begins when it does in the PDT time zone. Please don't pre-request a game, everyone. Thanks.
So you are located in the USA on the West Coast then?
high rated
TheBigCore: So you are located in the USA on the West Coast then?
Yes, just like zeogold before me. :)
TheBigCore: So you are located in the USA on the West Coast then?
finkleroy: Yes, just like zeogold before me. :)
So the West Coast in the USA has just space for 1 person? :D
Post edited August 01, 2020 by MarkoH01
high rated
Ciolpan.Florin: buy me this game?
You're coming very close to being banned from the giveaway for violating the first reason listed in rule #3.
high rated
Ciolpan.Florin: ok,sorry

can i have the game now?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
high rated
Ciolpan.Florin: ook wtf tell ashley that celebritys are following me and u can ban me pz
Will do. You're permanently banned from the giveaway for being rude by ignoring the rules and begging people to buy you games.
Ciolpan.Florin: too think a bit about this life and why this website are givin free games

stfu ur talking with the man that change this world
Mr Covid? Is it you?
Hi. May I request Tales of Monkey Island for August? Thank you ^_^
high rated
zaMNal: Hi. May I request Tales of Monkey Island for August? Thank you ^_^
Sure. Feel free to do so in August.
Hmm . The Jazz Jackrabbit Collection + Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection are tempting .
May I request for Field of Glory II: Rise of Persia?

Thanks.