It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I have Jazz Jackrabbit collection?
May I request Life is Strange: Before the Storm - Deluxe Edition Please and many thanks :)
high rated
themazingness: May I have Jazz Jackrabbit collection?
Granted.
jimrh69: May I request Life is Strange: Before the Storm - Deluxe Edition Please and many thanks :)
Granted.
themazingness: May I have Jazz Jackrabbit collection?
finkleroy: Granted.
jimrh69: May I request Life is Strange: Before the Storm - Deluxe Edition Please and many thanks :)
Thank you jcozart and finkleroy!
Many thanks finkleroy for Life is Strange: Before the Storm - Deluxe Edition ! :)
finkleroy: Granted
Make sure to check yer PM, and feel free to add what I sent as soon as you can/are able. :)
Also i'd humbly like to request Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut as my one non-daggered game of the month, if possible. :)
high rated
GameRager: Also i'd humbly like to request Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut as my one non-daggered game of the month, if possible. :)
Granted.
Thanks to Jcozart for the game and yourself for granting my request. :)
I am new to GOG so I am still taking time to understand how community works.
I would like to respectfully request for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition. :)
high rated
aarshmajmudar: I am new to GOG so I am still taking time to understand how community works.
I would like to respectfully request for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition. :)
I'm afraid you're too new here to qualify for the giveaway, but if you use Galaxy to claim GWENT to your account for free, you'll also receive The Witcher: Enhanced Edition for free.
Thanks a lot @finkleroy. I'll try that. Yes, I'm literally very new you can call it my 4th day on GOG.
aarshmajmudar: Thanks a lot @finkleroy. I'll try that. Yes, I'm literally very new you can call it my 4th day on GOG.
Welcome to the site, then. I hope you find the games and forums here to be very enjoyable. :)
low rated
I also humbly like to request Metro Franchise Bundle as my one game of the month, If possible.
Jhepoy641: I also humbly like to request Metro Franchise Bundle as my one game of the month, If possible.
That is not how this thread works. It isn't a "call out what you desire most" sort of thing. Read the beginning of the thread carefully to understand it.