It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you finkleroy and thank you Doc0075 for donating the game!
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete please ? I have a retail version I played years ago but it doesn't work anymore on modern OS and I realized after all these years that it is not patched to the latest version, which means that some monsters multiply themselves to infinite during the mission, so for example I had to fight hundreds of centaurs to access some locations on the maps !!!
Thought that was the intended behavior, unless the map was created with the option for neutrals to not increase in number set. And hundreds of centaurs is nothing (except in early game). Try hundreds or even thousands of top tier units :p
May I ask for SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition? Had fun playing it over 15 years ago.
high rated
Request Roundup

LootHunter: Hi. I would like to ask for Wing Commander 1+2.
MMLN: I would love to ask for Druidstone. Many thanks.
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete please ? I have a retail version I played years ago but it doesn't work anymore on modern OS and I realized after all these years that it is not patched to the latest version, which means that some monsters multiply themselves to infinite during the mission, so for example I had to fight hundreds of centaurs to access some locations on the maps !!!
TT_TT_TT_TT: May i ask for Styx: Shards of Darkness ?
RonianAT: May I have the second copy of Druidstone? Thank you! :)
Makotolia: Hi, may I try SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition? It seems to be a genre that I’ve never really tried before.
Accatone: May I request SteamWorld Dig 2?
park_84: I'd like to ask for Whispers of a Machine Blue Edition, if I may.
Microfish_1: Whispers of a Machine please as it has been in my WL since I knew of it.
frost0: I would like to get The Deadly Tower of Monsters. What a cool idea for a game.
Qwertw: I already want to thank Doc not only for donating so much but also for spreading RPGs among the people.
And, may I have Driftmoon?
KingCross: Hello, I'm interested in the game SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition. I would be delighted if my wish were honored. Thank you and have a good time.
Ueber: May I ask for Empires: Dawn of the Modern World?
zaMNal: May I ask for SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition? Had fun playing it over 15 years ago.
Damon18: May I request Niffelheim, if still available?
MazDen: May i ask for Gothic 2?
ShellDNMS: Sup, guys!
Any chance to have Styx: Shards of Darkness, maybe?
Thanks!
te_lanus: can me ask for Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest
arsalan12: May I request Gothic 3?
EDIT
included requests below down to #2263
Post edited February 02, 2020 by JackknifeJohnson
Cavalary: Thought that was the intended behavior, unless the map was created with the option for neutrals to not increase in number set. And hundreds of centaurs is nothing (except in early game). Try hundreds or even thousands of top tier units :p
Centaurs were just an example, but all neutrals creatures increased in continuous during the sets, quicker than the player ability to raise an army. I think it's a bug fixed in a official patch, but my version was outdated.
Also, I never played the 2 official expansions.
Post edited February 02, 2020 by MaxFulvus
blastradius: Can I request Astrox Imperium, please?
If you think of it let me know what you think of this. I never played EVE even though I wanted to check it out (not big on MMOs and was worries about the huge learning curve / fitting in to an established MMO).

Especially is it fun and is there some direction. I worry it might be a bit "aimless" if that makes sense - and how grindy is it. Or does it more feel like there's always something interesting to do / work toward.
May I request Niffelheim, if still available?
May i ask for Gothic 2?
Sup, guys!
Thanks!
can me ask for Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest
AWG43: I'd like to nominate pigulici for GRIS and ask for Sacred Gold for myself.
Thank you for your nomination.
May I request Gothic 3?
It's like Christmas all over again!
Thank you so much Doc0075 and finkelroy, you make my day!
low rated
sneazzy95: Can someone explain the nominations to me please ?
An eligible gog user(for this give away) can nominate another gog user(who is eligible and who has games left in their monthly limit) to get a certain game.

This can be done to help some other users be able to have a chance to get a game they have an eye on if that other user is not around to claim it themselves in time.

(i.e. It is used by eligible users to reserve games for other eligible users with game limit left for the month)
Post edited February 02, 2020 by GameRager
LootHunter: Hi. I would like to ask for Wing Commander 1+2.
Granted.
MMLN: I would love to ask for Druidstone. Many thanks.
Granted.
Granted.
TT_TT_TT_TT: May i ask for Styx: Shards of Darkness ?
Granted.
RonianAT: May I have the second copy of Druidstone? Thank you! :)
Granted.
Makotolia: Hi, may I try SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition? It seems to be a genre that I’ve never really tried before.
Granted.
Accatone: May I request SteamWorld Dig 2?
Granted.
park_84: I'd like to ask for Whispers of a Machine Blue Edition, if I may.
Granted.
Microfish_1: Whispers of a Machine please as it has been in my WL since I knew of it.
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
frost0: I would like to get The Deadly Tower of Monsters. What a cool idea for a game.
Granted.
Qwertw: I already want to thank Doc not only for donating so much but also for spreading RPGs among the people.

And, may I have Driftmoon?
Granted.
KingCross: Hello, I'm interested in the game SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition. I would be delighted if my wish were honored. Thank you and have a good time.
Granted.
Ueber: May I ask for Empires: Dawn of the Modern World?
Granted.
zaMNal: May I ask for SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition? Had fun playing it over 15 years ago.
JackknifeJohnson: Request Roundup
Thanks for helping.
Damon18: May I request Niffelheim, if still available?
Granted.
MazDen: May i ask for Gothic 2?
Granted.
ShellDNMS: Sup, guys!
Thanks!
te_lanus: can me ask for Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest
arsalan12: May I request Gothic 3?
Granted.