It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey Zeo

Has my request been denied?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/post768
obi4ammama: Hey zeo, may i ask for Worm Forts: Under Siege, since i am a fan of th 2D games and i am curious of trying the 3D ones as well.
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you zeo and wanderer_27 for the game. You guys rock :P
Molte grazie, aghem and zeogold! :)

Much appreciated. I'm dowloading Schein right now. Thankfully I have been able to get it with your help; I wouldn't have been able to otherwise.
Post edited September 03, 2017 by Enebias
Thank you zeogold, and REDVWIN for donation.
vjadid: Mr Zeo,
Can I have Alan Wake: American Nightmare?
Oop, missed this, my apologies.
Granted.
vulchor: Here's what I'm giving away:
Race Driver: GRID
Thank you vulchor for donating GRID!

zeogold: ...
MadalinStroe: May I have Race Driver: GRID?
zeogold: ... All granted.
Thank you zeogold for maintaining this giveaway.
MadalinStroe: Thank you vulchor for donating GRID!
That's an amazing game, lucky to get it on GOG as well - I myself managed to grab it last second and it was worth every penny!

I'd also like to try out The Consortium: Master Edition, so either of those keys would be greatly appreciated.
T.Hodd: I'd also like to try out The Consortium: Master Edition, so either of those keys would be greatly appreciated.
Granted.
vjadid: Mr Zeo,
Can I have Alan Wake: American Nightmare?
zeogold: Oop, missed this, my apologies.
Granted.
Thanks zeogold and Gede for the giveaway :)
May I ask for Balls of Steel ? Would love some good old 2d pinball game.
Hi ! Thank you for my game last month!

May I be able to receive a copy of Saints Row 2?

I have yet to play any of the Saint Row or GTA games and think this will be a good way to get into the genre!

Thanks again!
Tytus-: Hi ! Thank you for my game last month!

I have yet to play any of the Saint Row or GTA games and think this will be a good way to get into the genre!

Thanks again!
Saints row 1/2 are a different style than the newer ones (assuming it works well enough for you to play it). Also the saints row games (3 or above) do not represent any of the big console/pc gta games. They are both very good franchises imo
Tytus-: Hi ! Thank you for my game last month!

Thanks again!
timmy010: Saints row 1/2 are a different style than the newer ones (assuming it works well enough for you to play it). Also the saints row games (3 or above) do not represent any of the big console/pc gta games. They are both very good franchises imo
Saints Row 1 is not even available on PC but yes, Saints Row 2 is a good game but the PC port is extremely bad. However there are ways to get it running pretty nice. Just take a look in trhe game forum and you will even find a way to remove the 30FPS cap GOG added to the game. Of course you are also correct saying that SR is not GTA but they both imo are pretty similar since they are both open world games with a focus on getting money, doing what you want (no matter if legal or not) and driving around in several vehicles. So they are not THAT different imho.
Thanks again to zeo & also vulchor for The Consortium key.
I have this feeling SR4 in certain ways would be the easiest to learn to play the genre - at least if you strip out the expacs. Esp. on normal it has the largest tolerance for error precisely b/c of the over-the-top super powers.

SR2 I wasn't willing to futz with the technical issues I'd need to to get it running properly. It's not just the convenience factor of the 30FPS cap, it's that certain sequences won't even work correctly on modern machines if not patched - I think due to something about the clock speed.