It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enjoy (y)
May I request Unreal Gold (daggered) please? Thanks.
Post edited April 10, 2019 by servobeupstry
Thank you very much, Doc0075 and Zeo for Hitman: Absolution! :)
may i have enter the gungeon?

rip some one else claimed it... well i bet he will love it
Post edited April 10, 2019 by aRealCyborg
zeogold: snip
I got my eye on you ;)
high rated
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to ask for Enter the Gungeon if available. Thank you.
MaxFulvus: Is Hitman Blood Money still available, please ? If not, no worries and thank you to the donor : )
Lone_Scout: Really good stuff on the list now...
And among all those good games, a great classic everybody loves but I never had the chance to play... Could I please ask for Nox™?
MadalinStroe: I'd like to be considered for Crimsonland. I haven't played a no-brain shooter in a while. I've tried three turn-based games recently and I bounced off each of them. Maybe it's time for a change of pace.
Kelefane: May I request Warlords Battlecry 2 for my game this month? Thanks.
servobeupstry: May I request Unreal Gold (daggered) please? Thanks.
All granted.
zeogold: snip
Ghorpm: I got my eye on you ;)
*terrified screaming*
Post edited April 11, 2019 by zeogold
Thank you for Crimsonland, Doc0075, and for keeping this giveaway going via your constant donations. Thank you zeogold your hard work managing this never ending giveaway.
Thank you Doc0075, you're so incredibly kind and generous to us.
I'd like to request SHENZEN I/O
high rated
gogtrial34987: I'd like to request SHENZEN I/O
Granted.
Thanks to sanscript for the donation, and a tip of the hat to zeogold for the super fast turnaround time and excellent service. A+++! Would use again! :)
Backlog will kill me, i've backed out.
Thanks for keeping this thread up!
Post edited April 11, 2019 by pkk234
I would like to ask Broken Sword: Director's Cut - have heard a lot praise about this adventure game.
Thanks bjgamer for another great donation that comes to my hands and thanks again zeogold :)
May I have TIS-100?
It looks like a nice hard game, it might be fun