It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bjgamer: I think I can answer this one. :) Yes, it is, but where Warlords was TBS (turn-based), Warlords Battlecry is RTS and they did a good job of it.
Thanks! I remember the turn-based Warlords ...probably 1 & 2 both. I'll have to check out Battlecry sometime when it's on sale then.

Appreciate the info.
Hi zeogold can I ask for this game please:

The 7th Guest: 25th Anniversary Edition.
Hello there, zeogold o/

I don t know if i qualify, but i would like to ask for
Grim Dawn Forgotten Gods DLC
GHOSTMD: Hello there, zeogold o/

Even if you do qualify, the game isn't in the available key list.
Read the lists on page one, and pick something else.
Thanks zeogold for the 7th Guest game.
oh, i would like to ask for TIS-100... cause i want to try such game despite of fact im not sure to be enough clever for it to buy it.
if i get this game in giveaway and succeed to play it fruitfully, i will buy shenzen I/O in addition.. thank you for considering me for TIS-100 ❤ :)
GHOSTMD: Hello there, zeogold o/

DampSquib: Even if you do qualify, the game isn't in the available key list.
Read the lists on page one, and pick something else.
Oh my bad, maybe another time then o7
Not sure if the nomination for Last Day of June was successful or not, if not I would like to ask for this game.
Post edited April 14, 2019 by loki1985
high rated
flanner: oh, i would like to ask for TIS-100... cause i want to try such game despite of fact im not sure to be enough clever for it to buy it.
if i get this game in giveaway and succeed to play it fruitfully, i will buy shenzen I/O in addition.. thank you for considering me for TIS-100 ❤ :)
If the nominee passes on it/doesn't respond, sure.
loki1985: Not sure if the nomination for Last Day of June was successful or not, if not I would like to ask for this game.
Granted.
Post edited April 15, 2019 by zeogold
many thanks to Doc0075 for Last Day of June, and thank you Zeo for running the giveaway :)
If the nominee passes on it/doesn't respond, sure.

im sorry, i didnt notice the nominee.. not sure where. i dont want to bag someones game
flanner: im sorry, i didnt notice the nominee.. not sure where. i dont want to bag someones game
A $ next to a game game means someone was nominated for it. In this particular case, post 7086.
flanner: im sorry, i didnt notice the nominee.. not sure where. i dont want to bag someones game
Cavalary: A $ next to a game game means someone was nominated for it. In this particular case, post 7086.
thank you for explaining. i saw that symbol but had no clue what does it stand for and didnt find legend
flanner: thank you for explaining. i saw that symbol but had no clue what does it stand for and didnt find legend
It's there in the OP, rule 6, admittedly recently changed from ! to $.
LootHunter:
aRealCyborg:
Celton88:
You're welcome! Happy gaming! :)